No need to worry about Americans without health insurance

You tell me no, and then go on to state what I just did to you, in not so many words. :lol:

As you well know, when there is question as to what a section and clause mean, legislative intent is used.

Face it Counselor. Your position (such as it is) is not as clearcut and dogmatic as you first espoused. :)

Legislative intent? What legislature?
Your particular brand of interpretation may look to original intent as the arbiter of meaning, but yours is only one of many.
And no, I am generally not dogmatic. Dogma is for sissies who can't think for themselves. :cool:[/QUOTE]

As to sissies...you are the one that wears skirts and dresses Counselor, not me. :lol:

And dogmatic does not actually mean what you tried to pass off just now.

* Main Entry: dog·mat·ic
* Pronunciation: \dȯg-ˈma-tik, däg-\
* Variant(s): also dog·mat·i·cal \-ti-kəl\
* Function: adjective
* Date: 1660

1 : characterized by or given to the expression of opinions very strongly or positively as if they were facts <a dogmatic critic>
2 : of or relating to dogma
synonyms see dictatorial

— dog·mat·i·cal·ly \-ti-k(&#601;-)l&#275;\ adverb

— dog·mat·i·cal·ness \-ti-k&#601;l-n&#601;s\ noun

Being distracted has gotten the best of you tonight Counselor. :eusa_whistle:

"Dictatorial"?
Watch it buster. :evil:

If you want to find the REAL reason why health care reform find out who is making profits with the status quo. There are a few sectors. Trial lawyers, ins companies, big pharma, hospitals. We are ALL paying for their MASSIVE PROFITS! Make no mistake that when someone goes to the ER and can't pay, those bills get paid, BY YOU AND ME! The cost goes up for EVERYONE if we treated and prevented problems before they need to go to the ER then we could keep cost MUCH lower.

There are SO DAMN MANY ways we could reduce the cost of health care that we should examine and impliment as many as possible. Taking responsibility for your own health. Tort reform. Medical malpractice rates. Primary physitians available to EVERYONE so they won't go to the ER which costs upto 10X a walk in appointment at a doctors office.

If you want to find the REAL reason why health care reform find out who is making profits with the status quo. There are a few sectors. Trial lawyers, ins companies, big pharma, hospitals. We are ALL paying for their MASSIVE PROFITS! Make no mistake that when someone goes to the ER and can't pay, those bills get paid, BY YOU AND ME! The cost goes up for EVERYONE if we treated and prevented problems before they need to go to the ER then we could keep cost MUCH lower.

Exactly.

That is why every other industrialized country in the world has national health insurance, and their healthcare costs per capita are HALF what ours are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back