No need to run, because...

If race is a fiction, then it's one obama and almost everyone else believes in. The medicalization of the "fiction" is particularly interesting. Phamaceutical companies and doctors had a choice of giving race-based differences in treatment of patients, or let Pee See ideology trump reason, and let people die. As I've pointed out before, it's actually possible to die from Pee See.

Last edited:
I think it's a matter of context. When liberals want preferential treatment for blacks or demand an increase in social welfare spending because we need to alleviate black poverty, Im pretty sure the concept of race is valid. If a conservative tries to say that blacks commit higher rates of crime or that they do less well in school despite increased funding, then its a socially constructed concept and attempting to make such an argument just proves you're a racist.

I think it's a matter of context. When liberals want preferential treatment for blacks or demand an increase in social welfare spending because we need to alleviate black poverty, Im pretty sure the concept of race is valid. If a conservative tries to say that blacks commit higher rates of crime or that they do less well in school despite increased funding, then its a socially constructed concept and attempting to make such an argument just proves you're a racist.

Dead on target. To the leftwing, whether or not race matters, or even whether it exists, flips back and forth depending on which of the two mutually-inconsistent positions helps "the cause" in any particular situation.

Pure unadulterated Bull Shit

Forum List

Back