No need to boycot, just don't shop there.

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
I think there is less of a need to protest than to just go about our lives in a little different way.

Home Depot suppords gay pride by setting kiddie booths for crafts at the gay pride celebrations. They announce that support on their aprons in some stores.

I have just chosen to shop somewhere else.

Home depot is acting unamerican and certainly anti-Christian by firing a Christian who refused to remove a partiotic button that said In "God We trust".

I wonder why they still take out cash that says "In God We Trust" on it? It also has out American presidents on it.

Well, they won't be getting my money. I have chosen to shop somewhere else.

I think there is less of a need to protest than to just go about our lives in a little different way.

Home Depot suppords gay pride by setting kiddie booths for crafts at the gay pride celebrations. They announce that support on their aprons in some stores.

Home depot is acting unamerican and certainly anti-Christian by firing a Christian who refused to remove a partiotic button that said In "God We trust".

I wonder why they still take out cash that says "In God We Trust" on it? It also has out American presidents on it.

Go to Loew's right across the street. It was started by the disgruntled ex-wife of the guy who owns Home Depot.

You're a gay hater, what would jesus say? So that's what the bible's about, hating gays? Nice.

I am not a gay hater, I just know that gay sex is a sin, and thus marriage for gays would promote sin. It doesn't register with people like you, but I love gay people, I juat don't love gay sex.

The Bible says absolutely nothing about hating gays either.

You need to get your information together without the hateful biased, and "poor victim me" glasses on.

no need to boycott, just don't shop there. :lol:
Just noticed that! :lol:

Yes, you can take it out of context and laugh, making you the fool.

I mentioned that there is no need to boycot, and then identified that (boycot) as a "protest".

So, when you just go somewhere else, and don't make a sign to say why, you are not protesting. You are just moving on to another place.

but where? Lowes isn't much better... maybe Ace?

Forum List

Back