No need for Catholics to “breed like rabbits” — Pope Francis

Why not?
10-Most-Populated-Cities-On-Earth.jpg

And?
The higher the population density, the more restrictions will be placed on our personal freedoms. A world in which I would have to make a reservation to visit a local park, be forced to use public transportation, spending my life in a crowd, never being able to walk down an empty street or grassy meadow is not a place I would want to live.
The "population bomb" myth was exploded decades ago. Your hatred for humanity and unwillingness to share the planet is no reason I can't have as many children as I want; 4 so far.
More people means more restrictions and governmental control. More people fighting for fewer and fewer good jobs. I won't be around to see but if that's your cup of tea, have as many as you want. I really don't care as long as you can support them.

Wrong. You're stuck on a debunked myth. In fact since the 1970's when that stupid book was written, more population has resulted in better technology, improved ability to feed ourselves and distribute food over the globe, and more jobs, not less. The static thinking of alarmists will always be proven wrong by the dynamic progression of reality. You are stuck repeating the same stupidity that's been proven woefully wrong. I pity you.

Forum List

Back