No NBA? No problem...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
... just tune into the Obama Channel.

NBA stars to play in Obama basketball fundraiser - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is bringing together more than two dozen NBA stars for a fundraising basketball game next month.

Obama's campaign says Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks, Ray Allen of the Boston Celtics, Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat and many others will headline the "Obama Classic Basketball Game" on Dec. 12 in Washington.

So now the NBA has been reduced to a bunch of "street-ballers" pimping themselves out to raise money for their hero Barack Obama.

Hear's hoping for a lot of blown-out knees, ankle sprains, and broken fingers!

It would be great if the NBA is done for good. All the players and their entourages can move to Europe to play.

Maybe the crime rate will go down.

If there is one good thing that has come out of the Obama years, it is the NBA strike.

May it last into eternity! Um, the strike that is, not Obama's term. :razz:

Immie

When I heard about the cancelled/partial season my heart went out to all the vendors and the restaurants by the stadiums and the paraphernalia stores and everyone who depend on the game for their livelihoods.

When I hear about this, it makes it harder to remember the little people. Now all I see is a bunch of rich Obama supporters who also don't care about the little people .... and it threatens to make me hope they never get to play again.

I'm going to war with that for a bit.

Sports shouldn't be made partisan. That just ain't right.

Forum List

Back