No mosque at Ground Zero!

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4&feature]YouTube - No mosque at Ground Zero[/ame]

This guy says it better than I ever could. Notice he mentions Fox at 1:40 in.

Pat Condell on Ground Zero mosque: "Is it possible to be astonished, but not surprised?"

Pat Condell ably articulates everything that's wrong about the mosque at Ground Zero.

I think I might like to see a mosque built near Ground Zero. (The actual site, no...that should be a memorial). Maybe it would help heal some of the divisiveness and anger that has been so unfairly heaped on American Muslims.

There isnt a mosque at ground zero. A few blocks away they are building one but not at Ground Zero. And people have freedom of religion. Get used to it.

Had there been a mosque at ground zero, we'd still be referring to the place as the World Trade Center instead of "ground zero".

Of course, one wonders why any house of worship (other than for the continued worship of Mammon, of course. I propose a hugh GOLDEN CALF be erected) would be included at the New Trade Center.

There isnt a mosque at ground zero. A few blocks away they are building one but not at Ground Zero. And people have freedom of religion. Get used to it.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

YouTube - No mosque at Ground Zero

This guy says it better than I ever could. Notice he mentions Fox at 1:40 in.

Pat Condell on Ground Zero mosque: "Is it possible to be astonished, but not surprised?"

Pat Condell ably articulates everything that's wrong about the mosque at Ground Zero.
I doubt it matters really. If Muslims want to remind people about how a group of Muslims blew up the twin towers they can by building a mosque near it, remind people how the religion of peace treats America.

What building a Mosque near ground zero is doing in simple terms: :dig:

Last edited:
One supposes that such a place might be also work to remind some AMERICANS that hundreds of people of the Moslem faith ALSO worked and died in that event.

Still...putting places of worship (of any kind) in that building strikes me as plain silly.

One supposes that such a place might be also work to remind some AMERICANS that hundreds of people of the Moslem faith ALSO worked and died in that event.

Still...putting places of worship (of any kind) in that building strikes me as plain silly.
Only the left will see that, as for everyone else it will do the opposite effect the Muslims want it to have.

Well, surely the design of the memorial itself is not gonna include a mosque. I always assumed this was an argument about one nearby.

Pssst...editec. Absolutely correct about the Mammon comment.

I think it's in bad tastes, but we have religious freedom.

It is incredibly insensitive and downright ignorant. I personally think (though I do not support the idea) that New Yorkers will take care of this themselves. The attacks were felt harder and more personal there than anywhere else and the people there are a hard bunch. I can see this going the wrong way fast as angry New Yorkers who remember the pain and horror of that day focus it in that place. It is more than a simple expression of worship, it is an entire Islamic center. If they do not temper the people they will tear it down brick by brick.

I think it's in bad tastes, but we have religious freedom.

It is incredibly insensitive and downright ignorant. I personally think (though I do not support the idea) that New Yorkers will take care of this themselves. The attacks were felt harder and more personal there than anywhere else and the people there are a hard bunch. I can see this going the wrong way fast as angry New Yorkers who remember the pain and horror of that day focus it in that place. It is more than a simple expression of worship, it is an entire Islamic center. If they do not temper the people they will tear it down brick by brick.

What're your thoughts on churches on Reservation lands or in the Southwest in general?

Muslims have as much right to build their Mosque at ground zero as does any other church. Freedom of religion is what you fools talk about and now you can wallow in guilt. Because of your crazy Constitution the sick fcuks who destroyed the WTC are going to build a monument to the pedophile PROPHET MOHHUMED on the site of the crime. Sickening yes, only in America...YES !

I know we are supposed to "lead by example". But when I look at Muslims coming to America and preforming "honor killings" and refusing to "melt" into the melting pot, it makes it hard.

On one hand, I believe in "freedom from and freedom of religion".

I know the Teaparty platform says, "Freedom of Religion doesn't mean freedom FROM religion". So far, they haven't been going around killing people. At least not many.

Right Now - Maine GOP adopts tea party platform

Forum List

Back