No more war and no more nation building

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Well, I can't support anymore war or nation building within the middle east or Africa. 10+ years of treasure spent trying to help a ungrateful people that hate our guts for NOTHING. We as a nation can do far better then this. We put rules of engaugement on our troops that are stupid that cost lifes of our fathers and sons that we send into a sand pit for a decade on tour after tour. For what? We could just as easily keep these sand cocksuckers out of our nation by closing our borders and not allowing any of them in along with the rest of the third world. Period, end of story. That's much more sane policy, but we don't even defend our borders. Stupid to kick a bee's hive and have your back door wide the hell open.

Look, seriously, Ron Paul is right about it's none of our fucking business to be in the sand pit of the middle east. Why are we there? They will hate us as we're non-muslim one way or another and we don't have the nerve or will to kill them all or even fight a real war without the left whining and bitching, so why even fuck around for decades?

If you bitch about oil? Well, we can drill our own and mine our own resources here. Not worth a single drop of blood of one of our sons or fathers.

You call Ron Paul crazy, but this policy of going to war for decades and nation building for a ungrateful people IS WHAT's CRAZY! It is pure insanity.

This is reason alone to say that I'm going to vote for Ron Paul.

Last edited:
Every problem we have today is a direct result of our dismissal for the constitution and the rule of law. Every single one.

Its time for the people to empower our laws which gave us independence from a government that steals our prosperity to give to crony's and bad people.

There is no choice for 2012 other then Ron Paul.

Yeah let's just beat our swords into plowshears and trust in the goodness of every other nation. Ron Paul for Savior!

Well, I can't support anymore war or nation building within the middle east or Africa. 10+ years of treasure spent trying to help a ungrateful people that hate our guts for NOTHING. We as a nation can do far better then this. We put rules of engaugement on our troops that are stupid that cost lifes of our fathers and sons that we send into a sand pit for a decade on tour after tour. For what? We could just as easily keep these sand cocksuckers out of our nation by closing our borders and not allowing any of them in along with the rest of the third world. Period, end of story. That's much more sane policy, but we don't even defend our borders. Stupid to kick a bee's hive and have your back door wide the hell open.

Look, seriously, Ron Paul is right about it's none of our fucking business to be in the sand pit of the middle east. Why are we there? They will hate us as we're non-muslim one way or another and we don't have the nerve or will to kill them all or even fight a real war without the left whining and bitching, so why even fuck around for decades?

If you bitch about oil? Well, we can drill our own and mine our own resources here. Not worth a single drop of blood of one of our sons or fathers.

You call Ron Paul crazy, but this policy of going to war for decades and nation building for a ungrateful people IS WHAT's CRAZY! It is pure insanity.

You know Idiot Paul seems to forget how his CHEERLEADING for the Terrorists as these other Cheerleaders CAUSED 3,000 US troops deaths and YOU helped also!

BUT YOU and Paul along with these other Terrorist Cheerleaders HELPED MAKE the Liberation of Iraq last 6 years longer and cost $600 billion and all because you and IDIOT Paul didn't seem to understand "1991 CEASE FIRE"!

In many ways the final, delayed campaign of the First Persian Gulf War, it arose in part because the Iraqi government failed to cooperate fully with UN weapons inspections in the years following the first conflict.

Read more: Persian Gulf Wars — Infoplease.com Persian Gulf Wars — Infoplease.com

BUT when you CHEERLEADERS for Terrorism completely encouraged the defeat of the USA by totally endorsing the Terrorists to kill US troops you and the MSM and politically driven Democrats firmly helped TERRORISTS JUSTIFY their murdering and people like Paul are 100% complicate in that!

I like and respect the man, but Ron's world view is dangerously naive. He is DEAD RIGHT about this crap of the president just deciding to attack some country...and informing Congress after the fact...being unconstitutional. As is the War Power's Act of 72. He is dead right about all that. It takes a constitutional amendment to change the mandates of the Constitution...NOT some resolution by Congress.

However, we can NOT just stick our heads in the sand and ignore the despots that WILL eventually export their brand of insanity to the rest of the world.

If the cause is just...Congress should and WILL, if we the people have elected responsible representatives give the president authority to unleash the big dogs . And that is what the armed forces of this country are...a SLEDGE HAMMER...not a bunch of ankle biters like the French!

If we can use military force to end a threat to the world...we should.....WHAM and done!

If we can do that in a way that sets up the conditions where democracy can flourish...we should!

But our military should NEVER be deployed outside of the original intent of the Constitution...NEVER.

• Banned

You know Idiot Paul seems to forget how his CHEERLEADING for the Terrorists as these other Cheerleaders CAUSED 3,000 US troops deaths and YOU helped also!

BUT YOU and Paul along with these other Terrorist Cheerleaders HELPED MAKE the Liberation of Iraq last 6 years longer and cost $600 billion and all because you and IDIOT Paul didn't seem to understand "1991 CEASE FIRE"!

In many ways the final, delayed campaign of the First Persian Gulf War, it arose in part because the Iraqi government failed to cooperate fully with UN weapons inspections in the years following the first conflict.

Read more: Persian Gulf Wars — Infoplease.com Persian Gulf Wars — Infoplease.com

BUT when you CHEERLEADERS for Terrorism completely encouraged the defeat of the USA by totally endorsing the Terrorists to kill US troops you and the MSM and politically driven Democrats firmly helped TERRORISTS JUSTIFY their murdering and people like Paul are 100% complicate in that!

You call 10 fucking years of nation building for a people that are just going to turn on us one way or another good policy? You're the one that supports terrorist as you allow that piece of shit Barack Obama to side with the Taliban within Afifuckingstan by just keeping our sons and fathers in worthless war that's going to end in failer. Believe me, I supported the invasion of both nations, but never in a million fucking years did I imagine that cock sucker George Bush to get us into a decade long cluster fuck of nation building. 10+ years later in we're worst off then we were before! All because of Neo-con morons that don't know how to fight a mother fucking war worth the shit...I'd say you're the cheerleader of idiocy and all the blood of our troops. A fucking traitor.

Lock our fucking borders and pull out of the middle east or fight a war to win. That's the choices within a sane world with good policy. Not worth a single drop of American blood for these half measures you push on us, neo-con. Your rule is over and believe me Barack Obama is no different then George Obusto Bush.

Iraq was caused by a stupid cess fire because papa Bush didn't have the BALLS to finish it. That's why...We won within a month the damn war and once we had saddam we should of got the living hell out. All this money and blood for nothing. George Bush and Obama are part of the same card just different social believes. It is not war that I'm against, but nation building and idiocy. It really is a fucking joke. I'm voting for Ron Paul as he is the only one that will stop the bleeding. Not that I think we're going to have peace with the islamic world that needs to be nuked.

Last edited:
No one HAS to fight a war. The alternative is to surrender immediately. Which is the Ron Paul solution. Then do what you are told by the victors.

I think his point is that if the Iraqies and the Iranians were left to their own devices, they'd still be killing each other right now.

All we'd have to do is stand back and enjoy the show.

I like and respect the man, but Ron's world view is dangerously naive. He is DEAD RIGHT about this crap of the president just deciding to attack some country...and informing Congress after the fact...being unconstitutional. As is the War Power's Act of 72. He is dead right about all that. It takes a constitutional amendment to change the mandates of the Constitution...NOT some resolution by Congress.

However, we can NOT just stick our heads in the sand and ignore the despots that WILL eventually export their brand of insanity to the rest of the world.

If the cause is just...Congress should and WILL, if we the people have elected responsible representatives give the president authority to unleash the big dogs . And that is what the armed forces of this country are...a SLEDGE HAMMER...not a bunch of ankle biters like the French!

If we can use military force to end a threat to the world...we should.....WHAM and done!

If we can do that in a way that sets up the conditions where democracy can flourish...we should!

But our military should NEVER be deployed outside of the original intent of the Constitution...NEVER

Did you hurt your neck doing a complete 180 that fast?

Their are individuals that benefits from war. Washington group got large contracts in Iraq to build up the country. Dick Cheney was the director of the oil company Halliburton, they got large contracts in Iraq. War is big business for companies like that. Those guys have connections with the politicians that benefits from war. The congress also gets its share of the war. It’s big business.

You’re also right that Iran is not a threat to USA. No one can mess with USA inside the US borders when they stand for 60% of all military spending in the world. USA has in its 2012 military budget 117 billion $ that are marked for "warfare" in foreign countries. That is great spending with 20 million+ unemployed americans having food stamps. Eissenhower warned about the military industrial complex, JFK were killed.

Iran consider Israel as their main enemy, if they’ll attack someone they’ll go for Israel. They have no interest in fighting a war in USA that they are sure to lose. They’ll go for Israel. It seems like Israel determines USA foreign policy.

If we are to truly mean that the problems with muslims killing one another over there should not concern us over here, there is only one way to at least reduce or minimize the damage. This means keeping all of them, and their fights out of this country. Forbid immigration by a muslim from anywhere.

Then you have something to say.

How come 3,000 dying in 9/11 was a tragedy, but the hundreds of thousands dying as a result of the war on terror is no big deal?

How can the human brain process such a concept?

But our military should NEVER be deployed outside of the original intent of the Constitution...NEVER

Did you hurt your neck doing a complete 180 that fast?
Uh...either your reading comprehension ain't that good, or your ability to grasp even the most basic of concepts is faltering...for what ever reason. Age, drug use...whatever. ;~)

There is NO contradiction in anything I wrote!

The Constitution ONLY addresses the method for how the military is to be called. NOT why!

The closest thing to that is in Article IV-The States, Section 4, Republican government it says,

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

OR in Article I, Section 8, Powers of Congress it says, "To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;"

Now unless you know something in that document that I don't, the military STILL serves at the leisure of it's civilian commanders and their SOLE task is carrying out the policies and priorities of the civilian leadership of the United States of America.

If that civilian leadership...WE THE PEOPLE...should decide that that's nation building NOW to stave off invasion LATER, then THAT is what they will do. If it is turning Iran into a glass lined parking lot for supertankers in the name of national security...then THAT is what they will do!

And THAT is constitutional...IF the Congress votes to call up the Militia and the president orders them to do it!

What is the MORAL use of our military...THAT is a whole nother thing!

I have a better idea.

No more ground wars.

We won in the Balkans without losing a single American soldier.

We won in Libya without losing a single American soldier.

We defeated AQ largely through the use of drones.

Let's use air power. It's cheaper and safer and pretty effective.

We have the best geologists in the world. If we had oil, they would know about it.

Unfortunately,permanent War has always been the goal for the Military Industrial Complex. And sadly,it looks like they have achieved their goal. Everything Eisenhower warned us about is happening right now.

I have a better idea.

No more ground wars.

It's not the Republican way.

I have a better idea.

No more ground wars.

As long as you have zero concern with civilian casualties.

I remember back when democrats pretended to care about this, but then their unwavering support and downright love and affection for Obama's warmongering have proven all their foot-stomping prior to 2009 to be nothing but lies and tantrum throwing.

Forum List

Back