No more Paul Ryan

mittens will drag it out till the end..

He does not want anyone seeing those documents!

he has made that obvious already..

It’s pretty scary when a person running for "President of the United States of America"

and leader of the free world, hides "anything"

Think of it this way, he has quite a bit of human lives in his hand!
He should be combed over with a fine tooth comb!
Just like they made Obama show his BC, and Obama did it, obviously he had nothing to hide. otherwise he would have played the "mittens" game..

We want to see those doc's!

I ask you AGAIN, what is it you think he's hiding? What would be gained by seeing his tax returns?

I want to get back to mittens taxes!

I know he is trying to blow it off,
But the people didnt forget!

We all want to see what this guy is hiding!

Bring out the taxes mittens.. we want 10 years, just like Daddy did..

So as a whiny little bitch, what exactly makes you entitled?

It’s pretty scary when a person running for "President of the United States of America"

Just like they made Obama show his BC, and Obama did it, obviously he had nothing to hide. otherwise he would have played the "mittens" game..

He's doing exactly as obama has done

please elaborate on this statement -" He's doing exactly as obama has done
"
because I am not sure what your eluding to.

So as a whiny little bitch, what exactly makes you entitled?

So apparently you dont care much if the leader of the free world is evading taxes and working loopholes to make money.
If you think thats what this country is about, you're going to have a rude awaking some day.

Its sad if you even consider yourself an american.

I ask you AGAIN, what is it you think he's hiding? What would be gained by seeing his tax returns?
He probably took advantage of tax amnesty for some of his Swiss, etc., bank accounts.

Nah....

....what you really want is to get the attention off of what a profound failure Obama is and has been....isn't that the case?

Can't wait to see the next ploy to deflect attention from same.

How long am I going to have to wait for you to set yourself on fire, and cry "See what you made me do!!!!!!"

I'll hold your coat.
Matches?

Why? Really. He hasn't done it by now, he's not going to. You can assume he has something to hide and use it to vilify him for it. We've seen plenty of people be confident in making claims that Romney paid no taxes, or every little. He hid money overseas, etc. so really: you've already got what you wanted.

Last edited:

What is Obama hiding with his grades, full birth certificate and fast and furious documents? If hiding means you have something to hide, you go first.

Is knowing how much money Romney made and paid in taxes 5 years ago an indicator to what kind of president he would be?
Or is it another opportunity to paint him as a wealthy out of touch guy and thuis deflect from the real issues of this campaign: Obama's failed economic and domestic policies, and his atrocious foreign policy?
I know which one I think.

Nah....

....what you really want is to get the attention off of what a profound failure Obama is and has been....isn't that the case?

Can't wait to see the next ploy to deflect attention from same.

How long am I going to have to wait for you to set yourself on fire, and cry "See what you made me do!!!!!!"

I'll hold your coat.
Matches?

A ploy is something trump and the other freaky right wingers
did to try and disprove Obama's birth certificate.

too bad he showed 2 of them! the long and the short version, and boy it sure made those
freaky ring wingers feel pretty dumb!!

I was LMAO!!!!!

You know what? if Rom put all his money into capital investments, and all his income was capital gains and he paid virtually no or little taxes I'd be happy with that going forward. The new jobs and the taxpayers which would be created in the process, would make up for any foregone revenue to the treasury many times over.

He probably took advantage of tax amnesty for some of his Swiss, etc., bank accounts.

What about Clinton deducting $50 per pair of used underwear? What about the Democratic Senate Majority leader being a chronic tax cheat? What about the Democratic head of the House freaking tax writing committee not declaring foreign income? Name one dime Obama pays in taxes that he can get away from.

When Republicans have "moral" shortcomings you say they "should" be held to a higher standard ... it's their issue. It's a fair point. Well, ditto taxes to you and yet you hold your side to zero standard for paying taxes. Then you attack others for not paying taxes who don't think government should be confiscating our wealth.

You're not a "cynic" Ed, you're a dumb ass.

Yes, I agree. We also want Obama's certificate of live birth. His college records, his Senate records, his original book proposal, his medical records, and finally for good measure the documents pertaining to Fast and Furious.

He is the most non revealing public official I can remember in my long life.

We would also like to know why for 17 years his bio said he was born in Kenya and Mrs. Obama made the plain statement that Kenya was Obama's home country. Maybe the excuse is that at the time he really wasn't Obama he was Barry.

What is Obama hiding with his grades, full birth certificate and fast and furious documents? If hiding means you have something to hide, you go first.

uhh his grades? so if he has a c+ that means he cant be president?
It already is, that wont work.. sorry..

he already supplied 2 BC's how many do you need?

uhh his grades? so if he has a c+ that means he cant be president?
It already is, that wont work.. sorry..

he already supplied 2 BC's how many do you need?

I always like the "duh, I didn't get it" argument from the left. No one can deliver it like you can.

Your implication was he wasn't releasing them was in itself proof he was hiding something. You offered nothing but that he hasn't released them as your argument.

So ... think about it ... start the Jeopardy music ... what is Obama hiding since he won't release those things?

Forum List

Back