No more passwords logging onto your favorite websites?

Not interested. I remember passwords fine, and have a handwritten backup in case I go daffy. Why would I want to give another entity my passwords, fingerprint or iris scan?
It's not just remembering your passwords, it's identification recognition connected specifically to your devices. If the web site is hacked there's no stored password(s) for the hackers to steal and potentially use.

I have never been fingerprinted, and don't plan to be. And leave my iris alone.
Never been in the military eh? Or have had a security clearance.......? Or done law enforcement........?

Nope.

Not interested. I remember passwords fine, and have a handwritten backup in case I go daffy. Why would I want to give another entity my passwords, fingerprint or iris scan?
It's not just remembering your passwords, it's identification recognition connected specifically to your devices. If the web site is hacked there's no stored password(s) for the hackers to steal and potentially use.

Never been in the military eh? Or have had a security clearance.......? Or done law enforcement........?

Nope.
Wuss......

Nope.
Wuss......

High Lottery numbers.

Never worked for the government in any capacity.

No money in law enforcement.

Nope.
Wuss......

High Lottery numbers.

Never worked for the government in any capacity.

No money in law enforcement.
Law enforcement isn't just being a cop......... It's a wide umbrella term........ Shit loads of money with the right background in the right job......

I totally respect the technology we use today but and I know that password knowing features is also a great thing but I don't trust on these things, I don't think that anyone will trust on something which will take their passwords.

Forum List

Back