No more passwords logging onto your favorite websites?

Finally, Ringel05 doesn't have to remember his password to fatblackcock.com.

Not interested. I remember passwords fine, and have a handwritten backup in case I go daffy. Why would I want to give another entity my passwords, fingerprint or iris scan?

Not interested. I remember passwords fine, and have a handwritten backup in case I go daffy. Why would I want to give another entity my passwords, fingerprint or iris scan?
It's not just remembering your passwords, it's identification recognition connected specifically to your devices. If the web site is hacked there's no stored password(s) for the hackers to steal and potentially use.

I've always had trouble remembering passwords. Luckily I recently had some kind Nigerian fella online offer to hold onto them for me.

I refuse to let the net have access to my bio-metric data.

It's not just remembering your passwords, it's identification recognition connected specifically to your devices. If the web site is hacked there's no stored password(s) for the hackers to steal and potentially use.
Devices aren't important enough to give up your unique spiritual sovereignty. Material things aren't shit.

Once you are digitized, there is no coming back.

I have never been fingerprinted, and don't plan to be. And leave my iris alone.

Devices aren't important enough to give up your unique spiritual sovereignty. Material things aren't shit.

If you say so....... This isn't specifically about things, it's about protecting yourself from identity theft, etc.

I have never been fingerprinted, and don't plan to be. And leave my iris alone.
Never been in the military eh? Or have had a security clearance.......? Or done law enforcement........?

If you say so....... This isn't specifically about things, it's about protecting yourself from identity theft, etc.
If you don't make an identity, there is nothing to steal.

No on-line banking, no on-line shopping, etc.
Do you only use cash? I guess your bank doesn't have any info on you, nor does your State or the Feds. Still think that can't be hacked just because you don't use online services?

You're fucked if you clear cookies and change browsers. Next!
How? Especially if you use a hardware token.

Whoa! hardware token? What if you switch computers?
Pull the token out of the USB port and plug it into the device you're using.

OIC, like the old SID key thing.
From what I've read, yes and no. The biggest threat I see is the loss/theft of the device and the token attached to it. Now if it's a cell phone then obviously it would have to be bio-metric which still really isn't as secure in many ways.
I see the positives and negatives associated with this security approach and one has to consider how long it will take for hackers to find vulnerabilities in the system they can exploit. :dunno:

You're fucked if you clear cookies and change browsers. Next!
How? Especially if you use a hardware token.

Whoa! hardware token? What if you switch computers?
Pull the token out of the USB port and plug it into the device you're using.

OIC, like the old SID key thing.
From what I've read, yes and no. The biggest threat I see is the loss/theft of the device and the token attached to it. Now if it's a cell phone then obviously it would have to be bio-metric which still really isn't as secure in many ways.
I see the positives and negatives associated with this security approach and one has to consider how long it will take for hackers to find vulnerabilities in the system they can exploit. :dunno:

They always try to.

Forum List

Back