No More obama Stickers...

I'm voting for Johnson myself. But I'd rather see Obomney win than Rombama if for no other reason than I know he'll only be in office for another 4 years.

I don't see very many Obama bumper stickers either - at least no new ones. Only ones I see are old ones from the last election. I suspect that as the election nears, Obama bumper stickers will start showing up in all of the government hand-out checks when they come in the mail.

Now that you mention it.... I've seen maybe two. This is California so I wouldn't expect to see ANY Romney stickers. A republican sticker is an advertisement that you want to be vandalized. That's how democrats do.

Here in NYC too.

I'm voting for Johnson myself. But I'd rather see Obomney win than Rombama if for no other reason than I know he'll only be in office for another 4 years.

I really don't even know if I'll vote for potus this year. My mind has reached critical levels on the apathy meter with this shit.

:dunno:

I'll really miss you around here once Obama wins. What site will you spew your potty mouthed bullshit on once you are banned from this site?

Why would he be banned asswipe?

Guess he thinks Ubombo is going to be in control of the internet then. Just like that crazy broad who thought Ubombo was going to take care of the gas for her car. They are completely brainwashed.

I'll really miss you around here once Obama wins. What site will you spew your potty mouthed bullshit on once you are banned from this site?

Why would he be banned asswipe?

Guess he thinks Ubombo is going to be in control of the internet then. Just like that crazy broad who thought Ubombo was going to take care of the gas for her car. They are completely brainwashed.

If you read the sig line of RDD you'll see there's a bet in place between him and the pole rider.

Forum List

Back