No more Muslims..PERIOD!

I dont KNOW the truth..I'm never 100% on something like this...

Guys, GIMME A BREAK.. You should atleast weigh these things in your mind. Dont disregard them as consiracy theory/liberal propaganda, this is serious.

Look at these questions and ask WHY?

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

Originally posted by jones
Not trying to be mean but YOU guys started it.

Who started what? Shall I quote what you stated in a thread that hasn't been posted in but by one person in nearly a month (and I might add it all had absolutely nothing to do with you):

"you guys are really sick"
"May god have mercy on your souls"
"you should be ashamed of yourselves"
"When are you going to get a clue..?"

You were apparently dying to be laughed at.

Could it be as sinister as maybe they are embarrassed that they screwed up and did not prevent it (just like Billy boy did not get Bin Laden when he was offer on a silver platter)? Why do you assume they let it happen ? Don't insult me with an answer as simplistic as it gave them a reason to invade Iraq.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Who started what? Shall I quote what you stated in a thread that hasn't been posted in but by one person in nearly a month (and I might add it all had absolutely nothing to do with you):

"you guys are really sick"
"May god have mercy on your souls"
"you should be ashamed of yourselves"
"When are you going to get a clue..?"

You were apparently dying to be laughed at.

Thats how I feel about most of the comments made by your anti-muslim/sematic friends. OR were they joking? cuz it ain't funny.

Thats how I feel about most of the comments made by your anti-muslim/sematic friends. OR were they joking? cuz it ain't funny.

We aren't here to amuse you. If you don't like what someone say's, ignore them. Attacking every person in the thread with your retarded comments is just silly. Apparently you think you are here to amuse us.

Originally posted by jimnyc
We aren't here to amuse you. If you don't like what someone say's, ignore them. Attacking every person in the thread with your retarded comments is just silly. Apparently you think you are here to amuse us.

Ok im back...first thought, are you talking about yourself?

Ok im back...first thought, are you talking about yourself?

So you left and regrouped, only upon return you still seem to have forgotten your brains. Tsk Tsk.

sorry, it just upset me that you were kinda posting in destructive manner. was not helping the argument/debate whatever. I know you have your opinion, as I do. But Im partly here to get the other side of the story. Get all the facts, and learn something. Probly same w/ you and Most everyone here. Sorry to burst in on your discussion, but ive been meaning to stop by anyway.

Originally posted by Creek
Might as well give them a stiff kick in the ass...and send them back to where they came from...PERIOD!

Uh hunh...And I suppose you want to see all non-whites shipped back to their respective continents of origin so as to protect the purity of our precious bodily fluids.

"You can find frantics in all walks of life, even in the Christian world."....Oh, oh, oh...pick me, pick me!!!! Wait a minute, I'm not christian, I'm a born again pagan!!!! Does that disqualify me as a potential fanatic?????

Centuries and centuries of killing and warfare over "my god is better than your god", what kind of sense does that make?

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
"You can find frantics in all walks of life, even in the Christian world."....Oh, oh, oh...pick me, pick me!!!! Wait a minute, I'm not christian, I'm a born again pagan!!!! Does that disqualify me as a potential fanatic?????

Nah...Born again Chiristians are just a bigger pain in the ass the second time around.

while not wanting to appear racist or intolerant i must go back to the statement comparing christians and muslims and explain the difference between the two.muslims follow the koran as well as hadiths and the example of mohammad while christians follow the teachings and life of jesus.mohammad started a fairly peaceful person but as you progress through the life and teachings of mohammad it gets progressively more violent and oppressive as he aquired power.jesus was peaceful tell the end.
mohammad allowed assainations,torture,rape and war-jesus did not.the reason you have disparity between muslims is some follow the pre power mohammad some follow the post power mohammad the reason you have disparity between christians is some know the teachings and life of jesus presented in the bible and some do not. leaning on those things they where taught by others and what they percieve of jesus because of there own world view.but under no circumstances should you just simply believe what i have said i encourage you to read the koran and hadiths and then read the new testament and let me know what you discovered.

Forum List

Back