No more Muslims..PERIOD!

Roberta Lynn don't worry we got a few people that still stereotype. X.P. whats wrong with cliches, when used appropriately they can be very effective.

Originally posted by Creek
Might as well give them a stiff kick in the ass...and send them back to where they came from...PERIOD!
I agree, same with the jews. send them back to russia/turkey.

:clap: WOW, you guys are really sick. May god have mercy on your souls, or maybe not..:D

Thats talk straight out of nazi germany in the 30s..
you should be ashamed of yourselves. and jimnyc, i cant believe you let this happen here, well, i can, but still..how is it not biggotry?

Feel sry for you guys actually, playing right into the FEAR the extremist spin.

When are you going to get a clue..?
I sure wish GWB would release those MEMOS hes withholding(without editing them), so we can find out if his administration let 9/11 happen!!! THIS QUESTION HAS NOT BEEN ANSWERED! What are they hiding?

Shouldnt that raise some concern? I mean, the members of PNAC(wolfowitz) have been begging to goto iraq years and years. So they hear of 9/11 coming along, and someone INSISTS that they let it happen because according to PNAC, ENDS justify MEANS.

Man, bin ladens probly doin the happy dance BECAUSE of people like you...he knew that he had to wait untill bushes admin was in power because they knew he would try to fight Babylon...and bring down our sacred america..

Thats how i see it at the moment..

REELECT3.jpg

Originally posted by jones
and jimnyc, i cant believe you let this happen here, well, i can, but still..how is it not biggotry?

If you're offended by bigotry, don't read it. Don't blame me if you don't care for someone else's point of view.

So now the current administration is responsible for letting 9/11 happen? :laugh:

Here's your credibility

And after that statement: credibility

Originally posted by jimnyc
If you're offended by bigotry, don't read it. Don't blame me if you don't care for someone else's point of view.

So now the current administration is responsible for letting 9/11 happen? :laugh:

Here's your credibility

And after that statement: credibility

like i had credibility w/ you before this :)

I know you think its a crazy statement , to you.
I just cant get past the FACT that the LARGE administration you love so much wouldnt allow the 9/11 commission to have access to the secret memos w/o editing them beforehand...they have FULL right to the MOST top secret intelligence. Dont they want to figure out the truth about 9/11?
even if you think its a joke, it should raise some questions.

just cant get past the FACT that the LARGE administration you love so much wouldnt allow the 9/11 commission to have access to the secret memos w/o editing them beforehand...they have FULL right to the MOST top secret intelligence. Dont they want to figure out the truth about 9/11?

If you think the only reason they don't allow access is because they had something to do with 9-11, then you are just naive.

Originally posted by eric
If you think the only reason they don't allow access is because they had something to do with 9-11, then you are just naive.

Yep, thats the right wing answer..NOT sufficiant.

No it has nothing to do with right wing, it is you lack of understanding of politics evidenced by your statements.

Okay, buddy. Keep telling yourself that, but they WILL pay, oh yes...

Its sad that you dont care about the families that suffered from 9/11.

RICO LAWSUIT

We the families of 9/11 victims need to have answers to the following questions:

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

Open Letter To The President Of The United States

RICO(Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act)

:cof:

You're right, Jones! I think I just saw some silent black helicopters overhead too! RUN! :laugh:

Who needs the comedy channel when we have this board!

haha, now i just feel sorry for you guys. Its a serious lawsuit.

Originally posted by jones
haha, now i just feel sorry for you guys. Its a serious lawsuit.

Yeah, and so was the one where the guy got battered by boobies from the local strip dancer. :rolleyes:

Besides, why would you feel sorry for me? Because I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories?

Its sad that you dont care about the families that suffered from 9/11.

Don't even go there, how dare you make this statement. I lost many friends that day ! How dare you disgrace their memory with your stupid ass conspiracy theories !

atleast I'm TRYING to find the truth.
YOU however, are giving the cold shoulder to your friends by supporting pResident Bush while he kills MORE people.
FEEDING THE FUEL FOR MORE TERROR ATTACKS.

Cold shoulder my ass.

Are there people looking in your windows at night? Do people constantly follow you when you get in your car? Is your line tapped by the feds? Is your email read by the fbi?

See a shrink, son, you're falling apart! :laugh:

Your opinion only my friend ! That is all that it is, opinion ! So far we have not had another attack on our soil, will it happen in the future, maybe, but so far so good. Furthermore I need no little liberal pin head to lecture me about doing something in this country. The lobbyist groups my company works with shape many of our state and federal policies. Talk is cheap, action is everything, keep that in mind when shooting off your mouth.

your CREDIBILITY is falling apart, falling, falling..:laugh:

You have NO argument so STOP clowning around.

Originally posted by eric
Your opinion only my friend ! That is all that it is, opinion ! So far we have not had another attack on our soil, will it happen in the future, maybe, but so far so good. Furthermore I need no little liberal pin head to lecture me about doing something in this country. The lobbyist groups my company works with shape many of our state and federal policies. Talk is cheap, action is everything, keep that in mind when shooting off your mouth.

Liberal pin head? insensitive clod, your talk is VERY cheap.

The lobbyist groups my company works with shape many of our state and federal policies
GOD help us ALL!

Not trying to be mean but YOU guys started it.

Forum List

Back