No more Muslims..PERIOD!

Yeah, better send them back to Africa seeing as races don't exist genetically idiot

Originally posted by rtm
Yeah, better send them back to Africa seeing as races don't exist genetically idiot

This is rich, this guy calling someone an idiot! LOL

Thats like dog shit calling roses smelly! :D

I never said that so don't put words in my mouth, calling someone and idiot is what I said wasn't nice!

Yeah but acting like white trash and saying "DEATH TO MUSLIMS" isn't nice either seeing as 1/6 the world is them

Who the hell are you to call someone WHITE TRASH!? and I seem to believe your numbers are WAY OFF!

Originally posted by janeeng
Who the hell are you to call someone WHITE TRASH!? and I seem to believe your numbers are WAY OFF!

Muslim Population: 1.44 billion

World Population: 6,328,172,774

BIGSHIT!!!! I suppose from the looks of things, your in the percentage of MUSLIM!

I look at it this way...the muslim religion is more third world in it's manners....A religion in the past..Give it 300 years,and some western influence..it could make it......RTM...makes no difference the world is 1/6th of them..1/6th the world can't read......They are a 3rd world religion..and have alot of growing up to do...

Why bring the race card in on this?...You don't wana here the facts on race value to society....It wouldn't be fair...things have come along ways.........Most Muslims have darker skin....I'd be safe to say in whole..they are a good people amongst themselves...but the muslim religion as a whole...maybe is behind the times...as these third wolrd countries they reign in.......They are living as 13th century Europe in beliefs...the world has to grow up...and Muslims are included in that bunch....

Originally posted by Creek
Might as well give them a stiff kick in the ass...and send them back to where they came from...PERIOD!

I don't think it is fair to make a generalize of all Muslims. There are probably more non violent Muslim then there terrorist Muslims.

You can find frantics in all walks of life, even in the Christian world.

What would sending Muslims back do? All your doing is assuming that since a few Muslims are fanatics then the whole religion is. Which is not true at all. That's like saying all white people can't fight or that all black people hate mayonaise. Your comments are stereotypical, arogant, and ignorant.

Originally posted by rtm

I believe "Muslim" is a term for someone who is of the islamic faith. Neither race, nor genetics were brought up in the topic, LIBERAL. And who cares where they came from if the want to kill us all, including you? For that matter, who cares why? They can get the hell out.

It's good to see there are some people around that are not Muslim haters and have a open mind that aren't scared because someone is different from them.

I have been on other boards and I just can not believe what people say about and to each other. I think because they are not face to face with a person they feel they can call them and say anything the want.

I like this board because there is not a lot of name calling just for having a different opinion.

Don't be silly, sir, This is America.
We believe in freedom of religion here, among
other things. And I would sooner ship out someone
who wished to deprive our citizens of that right
than a muslim wishing to excerize it. (So long
as he wasn't excercizing the part that requires
him to "kill the infidel.")

Originally posted by Roberta Lynn
It's good to see there are some people around that are not Muslim haters and have a open mind that aren't scared because someone is different from them.

Wow. Three cliches in one post.

Whats your point? I don't come on these boards to be insulted and if that is all you are saying please ignore my post in the future

Forum List

Back