No More Mommy Nice Lady!

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
It was 30 or so years ago. Got married, tried to start a family, had to do the basal temperature taking & all that crapola; finally came up pregnant and then......

After the pregnancy and labor and childbirth from hell, where oh let's see: my husband deserted me at four months preggers after moving me to a small town in Indiana where I did not know a soul (His reason? Because seeing as I was ill with pre-eclampsia I was "not fun anymore"-- also, seeing as I was starting to show "he just wasn't feeling attracted to me") blah blah blah, had to go on welfare, welfare worker told me I would need to start putting out asap after giving birth.....

Three fucking DAYS on the pertussin drip in second stage labor, then a c-section with a migrane chaser that lasted a week....

WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING MOTHER'S DAY CARD?

HUH???

*Winks*

Okay I COULD have dressed this up as ♥ ♫ a sweet little blog on Mother's Day ♥ ♪ but yanno?

Fuck that...why can't I just be honest with y'all?

Oh, and one more thing. I lost my Mom when I was only 5. I'd give my left tit to spend a day shopping for her pressie and taking her to dinner. So if you are even CONSIDERING blowing off Mother's Day and you are blessed to have Mom or Mom-inator to whom social grace would dictate you toss a bouquet of flowers tomorrow, then by GAWD, move your happy ass to the freaking florist, LMAO.

None of you were brought here by a freaking STORK, yanno. None of you weren't raised by wolves (well okay, mebbe a few of you were, LOL).

Mommies work hard and acknowledging that once a year is not too much to ask.

P.S. Doubtless I will get a call tomorrow, and a pressie next week, which is *good enough I suppose*. I know she ♥ loves loves loves ♥ me -- but sometimes she doesn't love me exactly like I want/needed/have explained for 30 years, ROFL.

Damn kids these days, he he he.

*sniffs*.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6GzD92P3X8]YouTube - Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It[/ame]

o i get to see if my mother is gonna cuss my face off or not know who i am...i cant wait...

still i will spend the day with family....its all good

• Banned
Mom is dead, been dead since 1993. And just where do you get off telling others what to do?

RetiredGySgt, I am very sorry your Mom has passed. Truely. It was just a silly post about a goofy little thing, and if it opened a wound for you, that is awful and I did not expect anyone would read it in such a way.

BTW I miss my Daddy like every day as well...all parents and parent-inators are precious.

since you dont accept pms i will have to answer here....no worries....i am pretty open about what is going on with my mother....they call it the "veil of alzhimers" it just sucks but if i can show someone else how to do it...or what they will need...so be it...and i mean what i said...i will see her tomorrow for the first time in a week...so even if she cusses my face on...i will know she is safe...that is all i can do...

• Banned
since you dont accept pms i will have to answer here....no worries....i am pretty open about what is going on with my mother....they call it the "veil of alzhimers" it just sucks but if i can show someone else how to do it...or what they will need...so be it...and i mean what i said...i will see her tomorrow for the first time in a week...so even if she cusses my face on...i will know she is safe...that is all i can do...

strollingbones, I have written you a PM..did it not arrive?

*Puzzled look*

Alzheimer's is the ultimate illness...we all fear it. ♥ Many blessing on you and yours. ♥

Forum List

Back