No more Mittster nice guy!

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
There is just so much to go after it is endless with Barry Soeroto. Claims to be born in Kenya for 17 years. Lived under an assumed name for years in a foreign country. Has a SS card for a state he never lived. I am thinking Romney is waiting till after the convention, then the gloves come off. I can't wait until the unnamed sources start talking.

No more Mittster nice guy! - BostonHerald.com

OK, so he’s probably never even owned a pair of boxing gloves. But Willard can jump ugly — remember how he tore apart Turnpike hack Fat Matt Amorello after the falling tiles in the Ted Williams Tunnel killed a woman in 2006?

Mitt, Harry Reid is the Fat Matt Amorello of 2012.

Somebody has joked that these ludicrous attacks Reid is making on Romney and his tax returns are nothing more than Mormon-on-Mormon crime. And Mitt has responded, but with a chuckle, on a radio show. Mitt, this isn’t a there-he-goes-again moment. Dingy Harry is accusing you of a crime.

There is just so much to go after it is endless with Barry Soeroto. Claims to be born in Kenya for 17 years. Lived under an assumed name for years in a foreign country. Has a SS card for a state he never lived. I am thinking Romney is waiting till after the convention, then the gloves come off. I can't wait until the unnamed sources start talking.

OK, so he’s probably never even owned a pair of boxing gloves. But Willard can jump ugly — remember how he tore apart Turnpike hack Fat Matt Amorello after the falling tiles in the Ted Williams Tunnel killed a woman in 2006?

Somebody has joked that these ludicrous attacks Reid is making on Romney and his tax returns are nothing more than Mormon-on-Mormon crime. And Mitt has responded, but with a chuckle, on a radio show. Mitt, this isn’t a there-he-goes-again moment. Dingy Harry is accusing you of a crime.

The Governor should have went on the attack in May. It's too little, too late. Finding his attack voice now will ring hollow and I don't think he has it in him. Perhaps I'm wrong.

What is more likely is that the Governor can't say much substantive because there is likely video of him having the exact opposite stance at some point in time so he will not have the choice but to unleash personal attacks and betray his proper and exceedingly gentlemanly values. Mitt is a good man. Not Presidential material but certainly a good man.

Funny how that columnist called him "Dirty Harry"...

dirty-harry-reid.gif

:D

Mitt had his chance to show his mettle when he protested FOR the Vietnam war, and volunteer to fight in it..like John Kerry and John McCain did..

Mitt went to France instead.

If you guys wanted someone who was going to fulfill your fantasies of taking the fight to Obama, you should have nominated Newt.

He'd have still lost, but he'd have made it fun for you.

Newt was the one I was rooting for, but I didn't think the country was ready to elect him, with his very public baggage and long history as a politician. Plus Romney does have the executive and business experience, needed to get the country back to basics, if he will. It would be helpful to have a Republican majority in the Senate and the House. We ( conservatives ) have to keep and increase the House and Senate.

Mitt was never "nice":

Mitt Romney 'held down and taunted classmate and cut off his hair' during school 'attack'

ABC News: Romney's dog cruelty "wrong for his children to witness."

Even Romney laughs at what he did to that dog. But I think he represents Republicans very well. They are a cruel people on many levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys wanted someone who was going to fulfill your fantasies of taking the fight to Obama, you should have nominated Newt.

He'd have still lost, but he'd have made it fun for you.

Newt was the one I was rooting for, but I didn't think the country was ready to elect him, with his very public baggage and long history as a politician. Plus Romney does have the executive and business experience, needed to get the country back to basics, if he will. It would be helpful to have a Republican majority in the Senate and the House. We ( conservatives ) have to keep and increase the House and Senate.

Actually, what you need to do is dump the religous nutbags and the corporate tools, and get back in touch with working people instead of thinking of ways to push their buttons and getting them to vote against their own interests.

Because as a wise man said, "You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Seriously, how did the GOP go from being the party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower and Reagan to being the party of Mitt Romney?

Forum List

Back