No more Happy Meals in San Fran?

The McDonalds at the end of Haight Street would do a public service if it provided condoms and clean needles to the over 13 crowd who frequent that establishment.
For those who still don't get it, The Haight still attracts runaways from all over the country - especially kids from the Midwest and South, rejected and abused by their family or denied the opportunity to express themselves by an intolerant and self righteous community.

NOOOOW I know where I know you from...Peoples Park..right? How do you get across the bridge?

Seems to me someone needs to take action on obesity. Many parents don't seem to have the ability, or don't care, considering some of the posts.

Parents want to raise waddlers? Fine....but have them sign a contract that they will pick up the tab for their kids' health problems.

Parents want to let their kids be gay, fine let them sign a contract..............

see how that works?

Yeah, it doesn't.

In fairness, a great many people in this country are in fact too stupid to be trusted with their children's health.

mcdonalds-fat1.jpg

Still not the job of the govt as you stated "Their Children's Health". The key word in your sentence is "Their" meaning the parents, not the govt. You may want to live in a cradle to grave, nanny state; most do not.

Seems to me someone needs to take action on obesity. Many parents don't seem to have the ability, or don't care, considering some of the posts.

Many parents don't seem to have the ability to understand childhood development. God gave children a boundless amount of energy to be put to use developing their strength, coordination and stamina.

And instead, well meaning parents create adolescent infirmity and atrophy.

2989_OutLaw_R.jpg
scooter230607_468x401.jpg

Forum List

Back