No Mods aka parents here tonight...

I just get pregnant on whiskey, so you could say it makes me horny! Another reason why I don't drink it that much anymore. :lol:

So... whiskey makes you pregnant? ... :eusa_eh:

I don't want to tell you how many whiskey cokes and Irish Car bombs which have irish whiskey in them I had the night I probably got pregnant. I was drinking quite a bit then, and could put back a few.

AAAAAAaaaaahhh... CAR BOMBS.... LINE THEM UP PLEASE... :D

we have been found out! Everyone hide and REMEMBER it wasn't my idea!

And you don't really count KK, you are like the parent that smokes pot with their kids.:lol:

:lol: Naw ... more like a parent who would rather watch the kids while they smoke pot instead of having them sneak out and steal the car.

Never had to sneak out and steal the car myself. I owned three motorcycles and a pickup truck before I even got my DL. Can't steal what you own.

my parents just let me take the car. I was the 6th child, they knew I was going to do it anyways. I was pretty responsible with my partying in high school probably because my parents weren't as hardcore as my friend's parents.

So... whiskey makes you pregnant? ... :eusa_eh:

I don't want to tell you how many whiskey cokes and Irish Car bombs which have irish whiskey in them I had the night I probably got pregnant. I was drinking quite a bit then, and could put back a few.

AAAAAAaaaaahhh... CAR BOMBS.... LINE THEM UP PLEASE... :D

someone else who loves the car bombs! :D
Not many of my friends like them but I love them. I used to take two after work when I would first get to the bar I always started out at. I got off at 11 so I had to catch up!:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow, KK!!!!!!!! That is great...too complicated for me. I didn't read all but is it like trading Pokemon cards something like that?

Wow, KK!!!!!!!! That is great...too complicated for me. I didn't read all but is it like trading Pokemon cards something like that?

Kind of. Simpler and more adult oriented ... I'm not good at writing tutorials so I'm looking for someone to help rewrite that part.

where is a mod? You guys are derailing my thread that really had no real subject to begin with. :D

Kind of. Simpler and more adult oriented ... I'm not good at writing tutorials so I'm looking for someone to help rewrite that part.
Well that is what I meant but the idea only not that it is like it. That could really catch on you know. I can see that game just taking off on the internet.

Well that is what I meant but the idea only not that it is like it. That could really catch on you know. I can see that game just taking off on the internet.

My last game just started gaining popularity but got screwed by host configuration changes. Rather than rewrite old code I had to just scrap it and started this one. The developer tools I wrote for the last one sucked so much I never worked on it anyway. Card games are easy to expand ... just need art for the card and add it to the database. So I'm going to start practicing new techniques for game code with this one until I get my own Bladecenter so I can write whatever I want however I want.

My last game just started gaining popularity but got screwed by host configuration changes. Rather than rewrite old code I had to just scrap it and started this one. The developer tools I wrote for the last one sucked so much I never worked on it anyway. Card games are easy to expand ... just need art for the card and add it to the database. So I'm going to start practicing new techniques for game code with this one until I get my own Bladecenter so I can write whatever I want however I want.
Well, I am impressed!

I guess it is just us left coast people now, we are the only ones who can really hang. :)

Well, I am impressed!

Thanks, I wasn't lying about being a coder. ;) I've developed chat programs a lot, mostly text, my first attempt at adding graphics and audio to an app was a chat, just took one of my "standard" chat programs (used for customer support by companies I set up networks for) and extended it. That's when I got enough courage to branch out into full games.

Forum List

Back