No Mods aka parents here tonight...

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Let's throw a party and we will leave them the mess to clean up. I have the Crown but I am not sharing with everyone.

crown.jpg

I am not much of a drinker any more. I use to tend bar so I suppose that is why. I'll drink this though:

588.jpg

I saw KK but I think she is gone! and Article the only other one who shows up at night is not around I can tell you. Don't mention I said this to anyone. Keep it on the DL!

Oh Pale, when I smell whiskey now I gag. I had to smell that 9 hours a day for a long time. *shivers*

I'll bring my new favorite whiskey...

4104451711_740a015779_o.jpg

man I miss whiskey! That is all I used to drink but after having my son I have to think about the metabolism more.:lol: I was a big Jack drinker if I couldn't afford crown.

Oh Pale, when I smell whiskey now I gag. I had to smell that 9 hours a day for a long time. *shivers*

I tasted that for the first time just the other night. That's the most wonderful whiskey I think I've ever tasted in my life.

To bad the smell makes you gag... that's amazing stuff.

I noticed that when a person gets drunk off of dark liqueur, it usually makes them mean. Drinking the Light Liqueur makes people passive. Not all but most.

Yeah... pretty darn cool. I didn't know you knew how to do that stuff... :eusa_eh:
nothing to it...just save all the avatars, insert them in the program, add the music and press a button, then use another program to convert it, then upload to youtube. LOL

Oh... on that program KK showed you?
nope probably the one you have on your computer called Windows Movie Maker, I think it comes with XP and Vista OS

I noticed that when a person gets drunk off of dark liqueur, it usually makes them mean. Drinking the Light Liqueur makes people passive. Not all but most.

I've never been a mean drunk in my life. I'm too easy going. I just want to have fun.

I just get pregnant on whiskey, so you could say it makes me horny! Another reason why I don't drink it that much anymore. :lol:

I've never been a mean drunk in my life. I'm too easy going. I just want to have fun.
I cannot drink, I get in all kinds of trouble when I drink. I turn into a different person if you know what I mean.

nothing to it...just save all the avatars, insert them in the program, add the music and press a button, then use another program to convert it, then upload to youtube. LOL

Oh... on that program KK showed you?
nope probably the one you have on your computer called Windows Movie Maker, I think it comes with XP and Vista OS

Yeah I do have that, but I've never opened it. But here's a cool little program I think you'd like. You can capture anything imaginable off your screen with it... Snagit, even video, and then it does all kinds of other stuff, endless. Cool stuff.

Forum List

Back