No media bias, RIGHT ..CNN reporter tweets to donate to Obama

Hey dumbass Rove isn't a reporter.

No shit sherlock, Fox isn't news. He's a commentator; explain what a commentator is and how it is different than a reporter.

Fox has both news and comment programming. The problem is fucking fools can't differentiate between the two. That's your problem - not Fox.

The issue is Fox knows the difference and believes (correctly) that they can fool some of the people all of the time.

Fox isn't News; Fox is all editorial all of the time. Yet, Fox pretends to be a News Program. Maybe I'm so much smarter than you I get the difference.

Example of Fox Programming: Karl Rove contributes a commentary; an hour later one of the 'new's reporters' reports on the same topic, introducing it by saying, "some people are saying..." or "sources tell us"...

Anyone who watched Fox for a couple of hours straight will hear these phrases, causing some of the people all of the time (yes the fools you noted) into believing news is being reported. In fact Fox is broadcasting propaganda.

Last edited:
No shit sherlock, Fox isn't news. He's a commentator; explain what a commentator is and how it is different than a reporter.

Fox has both news and comment programming. The problem is fucking fools can't differentiate between the two. That's your problem - not Fox.

The issue is Fox knows the difference and believes (correctly) that they can fool some of the people all of the time.

Fox isn't News; Fox is all editorial all of the time. Yet, Fox pretends to be a News Program. Maybe I'm so much smarter than you I get the difference.

Example of Fox Programming: Karl Rove contributes a commentary; an hour later one of the 'new's reporters' reports on the same topic, introducing it by saying, "some people are saying..." or "sources tell us"...

Anyone who watched Fox for a couple of hours straight will hear these phrases, causing some of the people all of the time (yes the fools you noted) into believing news is being reported. In fact Fox is broadcasting propaganda.

You seem very blinkered in your views.... it's right wing so it's bad. Yet the left are far worse with their blatant bias and not one word of criticism - or even a vague recognition of that.

You're a joke. And that's a shame because - occasionally - you border on intelligent.

You seem very blinkered in your views.... it's right wing so it's bad. Yet the left are far worse with their blatant bias and not one word of criticism - or even a vague recognition of that.

You're a joke. And that's a shame because - occasionally - you border on intelligent.

Is it ignorance or is it mendacity - that is the question.

Blinkered does not define me, I'm open to reasonable arguments - left or right. Sadly, the right today has slipped off the fringe, to a place where the far left was 40 years ago.

That you believe I'm unwilling to listen to the idiot fringe is almost correct; I listen to and read their arguments but they are not compelling, not substantive and generally a product of hate, fear, envy and greed.

Forum List

Back