NO MEDIA BIAS???? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

nakedemperor said:
Uh, when I said 'I took it to mean you were reacting to women's rights and the constitution as the byline' I was talking about the sequencing of event in the story; that is, you were unhappy that soldiers dying came first. I wrote this in plain English, especially considering the first response I posted had to do with not wanting a mother's son's heroic death relegated to the byline (in favor of the, yes, dubious claim of improved women's rights).

If you read the language of the constitution, it favors applying ISLAMIC LAW to legal disputes; under most Islamic sects, this would be an EROSION of the women's rights granted by the 1959 secular Iraqi regime.

Can you quote the part where it applies Islamic LAW?

Womens rights in the middle east and Iraq have been non existent. The fact that women are participating in the writing of the Constitution is the most newsworthy event coming out of the region. It will prove to be as historic and monumental in its overall effect as the fall of communism.

Wasnt it Kruschev who said "we will bury you". (In Russia this slang means "we will outlast you" meaning the USA will crumble before communism) hahahhahahhahah :bye1: :bye1: Kruchev....adios,,sianara,

Forum List

Back