No matter who wins in November.....

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
....what do you really think will change? Obama, Romney.....does it really matter?

What changes do you actually expect to see after the election. Not what you hope to see but what is your expectation in that if it doesn't happen, you'd be surprised and disappointed.

Does any of this shit really matter? Democrat, Republican. It's all one muddled mess of shit at this point that goes nowhere. It's actually embarrassing how inefficient our government is.

obama won't go to war with Iran. He'll surrender the country first. He'll call it muslim outreach.

I think there will be things that are different..

If Romney wins.. Elimination of Obamacare.. reduction in deficit spending (I do not fool myself into thinking that we will have a balanced budget with Romney).. elimination of some government agencies/projects

If Obamalama wins... Obamacare is kept AND more government programs come forward.. debt increases even faster.. more and more class warfare..

Unfortunately, there are things with both candidates that are against my conservative stance... I will disagree much with Romney if he is elected... I will disagree with Obamalama a ton if he is re-elected

....what do you really think will change? Obama, Romney.....does it really matter?

What changes do you actually expect to see after the election. Not what you hope to see but what is your expectation in that if it doesn't happen, you'd be surprised and disappointed.

Does any of this shit really matter? Democrat, Republican. It's all one muddled mess of shit at this point that goes nowhere. It's actually embarrassing how inefficient our government is.

i will give you my honest answer, I think under Romney more people might feel confident in the economy, i didnt say HE woudl soley make it better, just confidence.

under Obama i feel people are more confident he will give the liberals a bigger chance for changes that they want to see. more government, more green jobs, more money going to this and that.

I think there will be things that are different..

If Romney wins.. Elimination of Obamacare.. reduction in deficit spending (I do not fool myself into thinking that we will have a balanced budget with Romney).. elimination of some government agencies/projects

If Obamalama wins... Obamacare is kept AND more government programs come forward.. debt increases even faster.. more and more class warfare..

Unfortunately, there are things with both candidates that are against my conservative stance... I will disagree much with Romney if he is elected... I will disagree with Obamalama a ton if he is re-elected

You truly believe that Romney will have Obamacare overturned? Will he be a dissapointment if he doesn't achieve that?

If Obama wins, there will be panic and riots in the streets

If Obama loses, there will be panic and riots in the streets

If Obama wins he will have to learn many things,he will not have ether the house or the senate on his side. If he really learns the art of compromise things could go well,if not look for 4 more years just like the last 4.Slow economy lots of anger and a nation even more divided.

"..does it really matter?"

Yeah....you're right....so why don't you stay home?

Romney won't have the numbers to eliminate Ocare if he's elected. He may defund parts of it. However, I've never seen any govt institution, dept, agency become smaller once implemented. R's created DHS and D's expanded on it. National debt will continue to climb. There may be a small reduction in deficit spending.

If Obama wins he will have to learn many things,he will not have ether the house or the senate on his side. If he really learns the art of compromise things could go well,if not look for 4 more years just like the last 4.Slow economy lots of anger and a nation even more divided.

It'll just be an EO fest.

Yes. If Obama wins I expect to see the executive branch and bueaucracy taking more and more authority from Congress and Congress becoming more and more irrelevant.

If Romney wins, i see him getting to work trying to clean up corruption and eliminating waste from the budget. He has a record of doing just that.

If we have a chance of getting our fiscal house in order, it's going to be done with Romney who has experience doing that. We know Obama can't do it.

Romney won't have the numbers to eliminate Ocare if he's elected. He may defund parts of it. However, I've never seen any govt institution, dept, agency become smaller once implemented. R's created DHS and D's expanded on it. National debt will continue to climb. There may be a small reduction in deficit spending.

Romney by "executive order" can grant "waivers to all 57 states." game set match.

Romney by "executive order" can grant "waivers to all 57 states." game set match.

Good point, especially our new states to the union!

I think the only major difference could be how quick we go to war with Iran, but I could be wrong on that.

Who the hell knows?

If Obama was going to war with Iran, he would have kept at least one military base in Iraq, but he didn't.

Nothing will change. Nothing.

the only thing we can hope for is that if Romney wins, we'll be able to make fun of the president again without being labeled a racist. That's about all i see changing. Nothing at all more. Literally nothing.

Nothing.

"..does it really matter?"

Yeah....you're right....so why don't you stay home?

Trust me, my vote has zero impact on this election.

I think more people will take the red pill after another four years of either Obama or Willard.

Forum List

Back