No Matter What MSM Say's, POTUS is Kicking Ass

spin it spin masters. America can see the total double standard of the left and its media. Keep it up as we march towards November. You thought you were disappointed in 2016, wait until this Nov

#MAGA

-Geaux

It'd be better if he were running the country for the benefit of the people (I don't just mean rich people).
Sounds more like Obama than Trump

-Geaux

spin it spin masters. America can see the total double standard of the left and its media. Keep it up as we march towards November. You thought you were disappointed in 2016, wait until this Nov

#MAGA

-Geaux

It'd be better if he were running the country for the benefit of the people (I don't just mean rich people).

-Geaux

Right, how rich is Trump again?

#MAGA

-Geaux

-Geaux

Doesn't concern me how much money someone has. Was just pointing out that Obama is a 1%er who lined his friends pockets as well.

-Geaux

#MAGA

-Geaux
and now we are seeing the double standard of the right and their cruel intentions.
We've witnessed it for decades.

#MAGA

-Geaux

-Geaux

Doesn't concern me how much money someone has. Was just pointing out that Obama is a 1%er who lined his friends pockets as well.

-Geaux

You said it sounds MORE LIKE Obama than Trump. No, it doesn't. You change your tune as soon as someone points out that you're wrong.

But then you're just taking the piss on this site, right?

#MAGA

-Geaux
We'll see who's most disappointed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back