No Matter What Happens In Life...

Did I NOT say "no offense?" I have friends who chose not to have children because they had other plans for their lives and knew how the limitations those plans (and their patience) would not be good for themselves or a child. You are a prickly one. With your outlook, you would be not so hot as a parent. You see that and choose not to reproduce. Good for you. Good for the kid. Its a win-win all around.

Not necessarily true. If we were going to use your logic, there would be plenty of people on here that have no business being parents just because of the way they talk. Yourself included.

Limiting it to the tude about having or wanting kids? And "myself included?" Where TF did that come from? My kids are 17 and 21, told daily that they're loved, and shown daily that they are wanted. You're totally out of pocket. You don't know me like that, and I've never given any indication that would support such a statement, unlike your friend, who did, and I wasn't slamming him. Piss off.

Thanks for making my point FOR me. :)

Not necessarily true. If we were going to use your logic, there would be plenty of people on here that have no business being parents just because of the way they talk. Yourself included.

Limiting it to the tude about having or wanting kids? And "myself included?" Where TF did that come from? My kids are 17 and 21, told daily that they're loved, and shown daily that they are wanted. You're totally out of pocket. You don't know me like that, and I've never given any indication that would support such a statement, unlike your friend, who did, and I wasn't slamming him. Piss off.

Really? Care to expand on that, um, "thought?"

Really? Care to expand on that, um, "thought?"

:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back