No Matter What Happens In Life...

never got the gushing over babies.

they smell, they cry and whine, they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise.

And aren't you glad your mommie didn't toss you out on your head when she realized that you smelled, cried, whined, and would cost hundreds of thousands to raise?

they smell, they cry and whine, they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to raise.

And aren't you glad your mommie didn't toss you out on your head when she realized that you smelled, cried, whined, and would cost hundreds of thousands to raise?

you mean the mother who used to point the car at a tree, stomp on the accelerator and scream that she was going to kill us both?

yeah she was a great influence on me.

I'd have been better off without her in my life.

you mean the mother who used to point the car at a tree, stomp on the accelerator and scream that she was going to kill us both?

Do you really this strongly feel the need to muck up Dis' celebration of new life thread?

It's not as cool as you usually are.

Last edited:

Do you really this strongly feel the need to muck up Dis' celebration of new life thread?

Doesn't phase me in the least. His mother sounds like my mother, and that is precisely why I don't (and won't) have kids of my own. I just spoil everyone elses.

Doesn't phase me in the least. His mother sounds like my mother, and that is precisely why I don't (and won't) have kids of my own. I just spoil everyone elses.
I wouldn't hazard a guess as to what would faze you. I just for some dumb reason expect certain of my fellow forum members to be above certain levels of bad discourse.

says you.

I'll take a puppy over a baby any day.

And you probably should. No offense. It is good to know ones limitations.

some somehow I am limited because I see nothing special about a baby?

here's a little history.

people have been having babies for millions of years. Ain't nothin' special about it.

Did I NOT say "no offense?" I have friends who chose not to have children because they had other plans for their lives and knew how the limitations those plans (and their patience) would not be good for themselves or a child. You are a prickly one. With your outlook, you would be not so hot as a parent. You see that and choose not to reproduce. Good for you. Good for the kid. Its a win-win all around.

I'm in a crappy mood today. besides Dis knows I'm a fan.

says you.

I'll take a puppy over a baby any day.

Yes it is. However society/religion pushes all to have children, whether they will be good parents or not.

I got nothing for the religions. I think the scribes might have messed up the whole "fruitful and multiply" thing. Meanwhile, I'm hoping society evolves. We'll see.

here's a little history.

people have been having babies for millions of years. Ain't nothin' special about it.

Did I NOT say "no offense?" I have friends who chose not to have children because they had other plans for their lives and knew how the limitations those plans (and their patience) would not be good for themselves or a child. You are a prickly one. With your outlook, you would be not so hot as a parent. You see that and choose not to reproduce. Good for you. Good for the kid. Its a win-win all around.

Not necessarily true. If we were going to use your logic, there would be plenty of people on here that have no business being parents just because of the way they talk. Yourself included.

Yes it is. However society/religion pushes all to have children, whether they will be good parents or not.

I got nothing for the religions. I think the scribes might have messed up the whole "fruitful and multiply" thing. Meanwhile, I'm hoping society evolves. We'll see.

Naah the scribes said what they meant. They needed soldiers.

Naah the scribes said what they meant. They needed soldiers.

We're pretty much on the same page there.

here's a little history.

Not necessarily true. If we were going to use your logic, there would be plenty of people on here that have no business being parents just because of the way they talk. Yourself included.

Limiting it to the tude about having or wanting kids? And "myself included?" Where TF did that come from? My kids are 17 and 21, told daily that they're loved, and shown daily that they are wanted. You're totally out of pocket. You don't know me like that, and I've never given any indication that would support such a statement, unlike your friend, who did, and I wasn't slamming him. Piss off.

Forum List

Back