No malpractice concerns?

In Hospital Deaths from Medical Errors at 195,000 per Year USA
Main Category: Litigation / Medical Malpractice
Article Date: 09 Aug 2004 - 13:00 PDT

An average of 195,000 people in the USA died due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors in each of the years 2000, 2001 and 2002,

In Hospital Deaths from Medical Errors at 195,000 per Year USA

A apoligize I was incorrect. Way low in fact it would seem

you'd think malpractice INSURANCE would take the ''pressure'' off...?

i mean, cuz i got full auto insurance, i don't even think or worry about having an accident....?

i don't worry about my house burning down cuz i have home owners, i don't worry about getting sick because i do have insurance if i ever do become sick, or are in a car accident or if my house burns....

Iatrogenesis is the 4th highest killer in the USA accrording to some studies I've read.

Heart problems
Cancers
Diabetes related problems
DEATH BY MEDICINE

If that is true, and I don't doubt it, then it behooves us to insist that the medical establishment insure itself to deal with the fact that it so often screws up.

you'd think malpractice INSURANCE would take the ''pressure'' off...?

i mean, cuz i got full auto insurance, i don't even think or worry about having an accident....?

i don't worry about my house burning down cuz i have home owners, i don't worry about getting sick because i do have insurance if i ever do become sick, or are in a car accident or if my house burns....

You are right. INSURANCE is not the solution to deaths due to malpractices. It can just be a way to comfort yourself, but the problem still remains the same.

Forum List

Back