No Ma'am

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
My reopening of my thread which was deleted. This time without cartoon but with a comment.

It is common to degrade males to sex objects and toys of females (as walking dildos) but to reject if a woman is judged for her sexual value as sexist. If a woman says "I want a Guy who gives me Orgasm" and "He was a looser with small Penis". He will be the idiot in Society. But if a Guy says "I dont want her she is a slut". He is again the idiot and sexist. That is all part of anti-male sexist double standards society we live in.
Im not anti-feminist as in what feminism used to stand for, equal rights and opportunities for women, end of maltreatment, end of domestic violence, domestic rape etc. But pop-feminism in mainstream media and some fields like divorce rights etc. of today is a joke and anti-male, discriminatory for males, etc.

Inquiring wrote: But if a Guy says "I dont want her she is a slut".

Uncle Ferd says...

... pass her over here...

... he'll take her.
:tongue:

Perhaps some perspective for our demi virgin OP.
I've had sex with virgins and sluts.
Virgins are all well and go but a very experienced, adventurous and willing slapper is a lot more fun.

Visit prostitutes and give your willy a really good time; it'll open your eyes as well as your zipper.

Perhaps some perspective for our demi virgin OP.
I've had sex with virgins and sluts.
Virgins are all well and go but a very experienced, adventurous and willing slapper is a lot more fun.

Visit prostitutes and give your willy a really good time; it'll open your eyes as well as your zipper.

and you give yourself the title "Extremist Muslim":cuckoo:

when a woman tells you she is insulted believe her instead of calling her concern a joke.

If you think she is lying then you should not see her again.

That's okay, I've used women to get my orgasm many times without concern for their mental well being, or financial needs.

Oh BTW ,

I have NEVER used any man for anything.

I dont use people.

that is part of my beliefs that I ALWAYS stick to

Just curious, IM - where did you grow up? Your syntax strongly suggests you are not a native English speaker......

Forum List

Back