no longer journalists but activists

What bias?

DV2VY4fV4AAlYdU.jpg

DV2VaA7VoAABwpe.jpg

Any reporter who dares to hold a republican accountable is an ACTIVIST!!! :mad:

:rolleyes:
oh get off that fucking shit dude. hold EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE EQUALLY.

but past posts from you show you have a problem with that so it doesn't surprise me at all.

but past posts from you show you have a problem with that so it doesn't surprise me at all.
Republicans control everything and are overwhelmingly in power everywhere. But you want journalists to spend most of their time on Democrats??? Lol you hack!

I haven't decided if it is better now journalists are out of the closet activists or not.

Republicans control everything and are overwhelmingly in power everywhere. But you want journalists to spend most of their time on Democrats??? Lol you hack!
you bet. cause EVENLY is spending a MAJORITY OF TIME on one group now isn't it?

lol you ass.

lol you ass.
Trump threatened nuclear war today, while Democrats didn’t do anything at all! Now cover those EVENLY YOU DAMN ACTIVISTS!!! :mad:

lol you ass.
Trump threatened nuclear war today, while Democrats didn’t do anything at all! Now cover those EVENLY YOU DAMN ACTIVISTS!!! :mad:
drudge headlines:
Feds Run Surplus in 1st Month of Trump Tax Cut...
Small-Business Owners Say Good Time to Expand...
Home Prices Hit Records...

NYT CEO: PRINT DEAD IN 10 YEARS

Confessions of an Oscar Voter: Loved 'THREE BILLBOARDS,' Don't Get 'GET OUT'...BERNIE TO IOWA...

36 people who could challenge Trump...US jet destroys Russian battle tank in 'self defense' in Syria...

Damascus warns Israel of 'more surprises'...

Iran accuses West of using LIZARDS for spying...Commonwealth 'begins secret talks' on who will succeed Queen after death...Mexico detains 500+ US-bound migrants...

California Employers in Bind Over Immigration Enforcement...

VIDEO: Students afraid to express support for border wall...Self-deprecating humor linked to greater psychological wellbeing...Medical test determines if in love or 'faking it'...

Sexual satisfaction makes more likely to cheat...

and as much as i keep digging, i see no TRUMP THREATENS THE WORLD WITH NUKES so in closing...

you are full of shit as usual.

lol you ass.
drudge headlines:
Feds Run Surplus in 1st Month of Trump Tax Cut...
Small-Business Owners Say Good Time to Expand...
Home Prices Hit Records...

NYT CEO: PRINT DEAD IN 10 YEARS

Confessions of an Oscar Voter: Loved 'THREE BILLBOARDS,' Don't Get 'GET OUT'...BERNIE TO IOWA...

36 people who could challenge Trump...US jet destroys Russian battle tank in 'self defense' in Syria...

Damascus warns Israel of 'more surprises'...

Iran accuses West of using LIZARDS for spying...Commonwealth 'begins secret talks' on who will succeed Queen after death...Mexico detains 500+ US-bound migrants...

California Employers in Bind Over Immigration Enforcement...

VIDEO: Students afraid to express support for border wall...Self-deprecating humor linked to greater psychological wellbeing...Medical test determines if in love or 'faking it'...

Sexual satisfaction makes more likely to cheat...

and as much as i keep digging, i see no TRUMP THREATENS THE WORLD WITH NUKES so in closing...

you are full of shit as usual.

I was giving an example of something that’s happened in the past. I can’t believe the damned activists in the media dared to report about it :mad:

It's about 40 years past time. Woodward and Bernstein were activists. They were still in their prime when Clinton was elected but they declined to investigate an administration full of sex, drugs and rock and roll. Clinton was ten times more interesting than stodgy old Nixon but the MSM just doesn't go after democrats. Walter Cronkite was an activist. When the U.S. finally wore down the V.C. during LBJ's insanity and there were no more V.C. troops left after Tet, Cronkite quickly flew to Vietnam and pretended to be under fire while pronouncing the Tet victory to be a "stalemate" thus giving the V.C. propaganda ammunition to continue the fight. LBJ cooperated when the maniac tearfully quit the fight on national T.V.

Forum List

Back