No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

It is an interesting quotation. In order to understand how utterly pharasaical it is---
one would have to understand the word "SATAN" as did both Jesus and
Matthew. Unlike the SHERRI VIEW----in which there is a "DEVIL KING OF HELL"---
the term "satan" actually means ---sorta----"accuser". Satan in the understanding
of both Matthew and Jesus was not something even CAPABLE of giving anyone
anything. (for that idea read FAUSTUS) Satan is more like freud's "ID" combined
with a really ineffectual and illogical element of "SUPEREGO" a kind of malevolent
fragment of "SUPEREGO" <<<< Sherri can understand all of this because she has
a "degree" in psychology. What matthew is doing is paying compliment to Jesus
as a man who rejects personal fame and fortune even though he is capable
of attaining it by his own talents. In a way he is making him seem like the really
big hero MOSES (the meekest man on earth)

You ignore the power of Satan over the kingdoms of the world.

You ignore the words that are wriiten.

But why am I not surprised? As a rejecter of Jesus as Messiah, you do not have eyes to see the truth of who Jesus is.

LOL oh ok SHERRI BELIEVES THERE IS A GUY WITH HORNS--AND A
RED PITCHFORK ----living deep in the core of the planet----fine with me.
She seems fascinated with this MAN (the neurotic girls of salem
seemed to believe that they he played with them at nite in the
forest)

Maybe she is in training to be a Succubus so that she and Mr. Lucifer will have a lot to talk about at coffee each morning.

You ignore the power of Satan over the kingdoms of the world.

You ignore the words that are wriiten.

But why am I not surprised? As a rejecter of Jesus as Messiah, you do not have eyes to see the truth of who Jesus is.

LOL oh ok SHERRI BELIEVES THERE IS A GUY WITH HORNS--AND A
RED PITCHFORK ----living deep in the core of the planet----fine with me.
She seems fascinated with this MAN (the neurotic girls of salem
seemed to believe that they he played with them at nite in the
forest)

Maybe she is in training to be a Succubus so that she and Mr. Lucifer will have a lot to talk about at coffee each morning.

what ever floats her boat. I grew up with christians---and even some sunday school---
and THE DEVIL ----the core population of my suburban town were actually
hicks-----it has been farming area-----so sherri's childish concept of "THE DEVIL" is
not new to me. When I was five or six-----I was convinced that digging in the soil ---
once it began to turn a bit red (lots of clay in that area) meant we were approaching
"HELL"-------my christian playmate told me-----and taught me to hold up a
cross in case we ENCOUNTERED HIM!!!!!-----sherri never got out of that phase of her
"developement" You may be right ----the DEVIL may have so excited her
child imagination that she still SEEKS HIS COMPANY (for the record---my childhood
friend did grow out of "the devil" and the "easter bunny" )

From Joshua Frank's interview of Max Blumenthall about Max's new book, Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

"JF: What is it about criticism of Israel that creates such a fervor?

MB: If Zionism had succeeded in building a democratic state that enjoyed normal relations with its neighbors, the international hasbara apparatus that exists to crush criticism of Israel and propagandize on behalf the Jewish state would be superfluous.

"Unfortunately, this was never the point of the Zionist movement.

"Israel is the product of a settler-colonial project that requires perpetual campaign of violent demographic engineering against the wishes of the indigenous Palestinian population.

"The project continues before our very eyes in the Negev Desert, the South Hebron Hills, and along the electrified walls of the Gaza ghetto.

"Unless you are some kind of bellicose nationalist, there is not much about it to be proud of."

Inside Israel?s Apartheid State » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Max Blumenthal seems to be one of the popular guys with the anti-Israel/anti-Semitic crowd now because his name is constantly being brought up. Meanwhile, of course, there are others who disagree with Blumenthal. Maybe Mr. George should take the trip that this author suggests to Blumenthal so that he can see with his own eyes what is going on in other Middle East countries.

Max Blumenthal?s Book Gives Islamists a Pass | The New York Observer
From your link:

"Israel absolutely deserves Mr. Blumenthal’s criticism. So do the anti-democratic, homophobic, misogynistic and anti-Semitic Islamists who run the Brotherhood, rule the Gulf States and whose influence is far and wide in the region.

"Unless writers like Mr. Blumenthal are willing to take on those Islamists as well, those who stand to benefit most from an intelligent critique of Israel won’t likely listen."

Max Blumenthal?s Book Gives Islamists a Pass | The New York Observer

So far, Max has taken on religious fundamentalists in the US and Israel; maybe it's time for a conservative muckraker to interrogate the Islamists?

So GeorgyBoy, when are going to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs with a BIG Cross around your neck and no body guards?
Can't wait till you hear Allah Ahkbar before being filled with a few hundred round of Islamic bullets.
All of your Pro-Arab talk is cheap until you go into an Arab village and get murdered.

So GeorgyBoy, when are going to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs with a BIG Cross around your neck and no body guards?
Can't wait till you hear Allah Ahkbar before being filled with a few hundred round of Islamic bullets.
All of your Pro-Arab talk is cheap until you go into an Arab village and get murdered.
At which point all talk becomes really expensive?

Forum List

Back