"No lemonade, civilian"

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]04MNf1YdNxI[/youtube]

So people freely and peacefully choose to buy and sell lemonade, and the police decide to shut them down. How dare those people enjoy a delicious beverage on a hot day.

Need more organization. The flash mobs (The DANCING ONES) get about a hundred people together. They need to do the same and set up about 25 different stands about 50 yards aprt at the same time. Makes a better impact. And the guy should have accidentally had his camera knocked out of his hands when the officer jammed it it so hard.

Need more organization. The flash mobs (The DANCING ONES) get about a hundred people together. They need to do the same and set up about 25 different stands about 50 yards aprt at the same time. Makes a better impact. And the guy should have accidentally had his camera knocked out of his hands when the officer jammed it it so hard.

I don't think being a flash mob was the point.

It was clearly a setup of sorts.

It was clearly a setup of sorts.

No doubt about that. It was set up to show the absurdity of the law, which it did quite effectively.

Forum List

Back