No Leftist Haters May Read This!

I was stating that that could be said for both sides, yet when you enter into the debate you go after me......why is that? When all is said, your agreeing with me on this matter, yet you say nothing to NYCab. Why is that? Must be blind partisan. :eusa_whistle:

But that's the way partisanship works. It's okay if YOUR side does it but not okay if the OTHER side does it.

And YOUR side can be absolved of anything if you just point to something similar or actually anything criticizable that the OTHER side did.

Or if YOUR side does it, it is because of noble motives or intentions or there is genuine remorse and apology. If the OTHER side does it, it is due to evil, selfish intentions and any remorse or apology is just to save their jobs or butts.

Capiche?
You ought to know.

We sure I know. It's folks like you who have taught us so well.

If it gives you comfort to demonize the other side of the aisle, so be it.

Political CHic is a poster on a website that has no more than 100 people at a time reading it.

Our Presdsident is followed by every news agancy and every word he speaks is broadcast nationally.

And you certainly can not deny that he is continually demonizing the other side of the aisle.

Can you recall any other President that has done this so frequently in the past 40 years?[/QUOTE]

He doesn't do that!!! Why can't you people just tell the truth??? Then you all wonder why you're accused of being racist and not wanting a black president!!! Of any president in my memory, the current one does not demonize anybody. I wish he would!! That's one of the few problems I have with him.

Just today those miserable Republicans blocked a small business lending bill. Why??? Just to hurt the prez. I wish he would blast them. That's what I wish, but he won't. I can't believe your comments.

New Topics

Forum List

Back