No justice for Kate Steinle's family

Read carefully what you wrote. Don’t you feel stupid?

Not at all. Do you? They cover things like this in 8th grade Civics, Willow. You can still take a remedial course.
So, you said you swore an oath to uphold the laws of this country then you followed that with you had no obligation to do anything about violations of local, state, or federal laws! So then why are ewe even bothering swearing in as an auxiliary Sheriff? Just to feel pumped up? Shit man get out of the way and give your spot who takes the position seriously!

Williow, get your magnifying glass out and reread what I wrote. I never used the word, "country". I am sworn to uphold the laws of my COUNTY.

Now, do you feel stupid? Perhaps you need to go back to an even earlier grade and take remedial reading...

I do not work for ICE. I am not a federal marshall. I do not work for the FBI. I do not work for the Border Patrol. I don't work for tobacco and firearms. I am not a federal narc. I am not a state trooper. I am not a city policeman. There are people who are employed, or volunteer to enforce their laws. I'm not one of them.
You are correct. I read country when you in fact said county!. What country is your county in?

My county is in a state that tried to start enforcing federal immigration law 2 or 3 years ago, until the feds successfully shut that down, for having assumed authority that is not the state's to enforce. It is up to the feds to enforce federal law, and we in the county do not ask the feds to enforce county law. If we choose, we may cooperate with them in that regard, but we have no obligation to do so. In fact, we very specifically do NOT cooperate with the feds on their attempt to enforce laws against marijuana, which is no longer against our state law, when properly licensed by the state.
Correct! The feds under Obama!

Not at all. Do you? They cover things like this in 8th grade Civics, Willow. You can still take a remedial course.
So, you said you swore an oath to uphold the laws of this country then you followed that with you had no obligation to do anything about violations of local, state, or federal laws! So then why are ewe even bothering swearing in as an auxiliary Sheriff? Just to feel pumped up? Shit man get out of the way and give your spot who takes the position seriously!

Williow, get your magnifying glass out and reread what I wrote. I never used the word, "country". I am sworn to uphold the laws of my COUNTY.

Now, do you feel stupid? Perhaps you need to go back to an even earlier grade and take remedial reading...

I do not work for ICE. I am not a federal marshall. I do not work for the FBI. I do not work for the Border Patrol. I don't work for tobacco and firearms. I am not a federal narc. I am not a state trooper. I am not a city policeman. There are people who are employed, or volunteer to enforce their laws. I'm not one of them.
You are correct. I read country when you in fact said county!. What country is your county in?

My county is in a state that tried to start enforcing federal immigration law 2 or 3 years ago, until the feds successfully shut that down, for having assumed authority that is not the state's to enforce. It is up to the feds to enforce federal law, and we in the county do not ask the feds to enforce county law. If we choose, we may cooperate with them in that regard, but we have no obligation to do so. In fact, we very specifically do NOT cooperate with the feds on their attempt to enforce laws against marijuana, which is no longer against our state law, when properly licensed by the state.

So, you think that the states and cities should start enforcing federal law? Ok, so my state, AZ, for example, should start checking papers of anyone driving across the border from New Mexico, to make sure that they are a legal resident of the US. Meantime, the Feds can reciprocate by handing out speeding tickets in Winslow, AZ.

Brilliant!

So, you think that the states and cities should start enforcing federal law? Ok, so my state, AZ, for example, should start checking papers of anyone driving across the border from New Mexico, to make sure that they are a legal resident of the US. Meantime, the Feds can reciprocate by handing out speeding tickets in Winslow, AZ.

Brilliant!
So you think federal laws are to be ignored? We should not have a border? Anyone can be free to walk across, Kate Steinle and Americans have.no right to be safe? And we don’t have to pay taxes? Well good, if we can go big and say fuck federal law then we can do the same with with local, c o u n t y, city, and state law too. Good job libtards.

San Franciscodious really needs some more 1906 therapy. It's quite literally the City of Sewage.

Brilliant!
So you think federal laws are to be ignored? We should not have a border? Anyone can be free to walk across, Kate Steinle and Americans have.no right to be safe? And we don’t have to pay taxes? Well good, if we can go big and say fuck federal law then we can do the same with with local, c o u n t y, city, and state law too. Good job libtards.

i don't have the slightest idea how you came to that conclusion. I think that federal law enforcement officials should enforce federal law, in federal courts, using federal money and federal prisons. Somehow, you translated that to me thinking we should ignore federal law.

Brilliant!

i don't have the slightest idea how you came to that conclusion. I think that federal law enforcement officials should enforce federal law, in federal courts, using federal money and federal prisons. Somehow, you translated that to me thinking we should ignore federal law.
So you think if the feds ask a local Leo to hold an illegal the local Leo can just tell the feds to gfthenselves?

Because that is exactly what San Fran did. And in so doing they allowed Kate Steinle to be murdered.

Brilliant!

So you think if the feds ask a local Leo to hold an illegal the local Leo can just tell the feds to gfthenselves?

Yep.

Alternatively, the feds can do their own job, and take the suspect into federal custody as soon as the suspect is released by the city, instead of asking the city to do their job for them, and then blaming the city for the results of not having done the feds' job for them.

Last edited:
Kate Steinle and the globalists

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.

The charges were stupid. The single bullet that hit the woman was a ricochet off the ground. Charging him with murder was foolish. As intent to harm is virtually impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt on a single ricochet.

Kate Steinle and the globalists

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.
Perhaps a financial reward should be offered to the family of any prisoner that eliminates Steinle's killer, while he's incarcerated.

Forum List

Back