No Insider Investment In Mortgage REITs

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I found that the issues that meet all my requirements: min yield 9%; monthly dividends; price less than $20 and Dividend growth, zeroed out one industry in particular, Mortgage REITs.

So, I am asking how bad is the default rate and what is the data lag?

This is a fairly strong indicator that the Blue Wall is going to see a lot of foreclosures and lower prices relatively soon.

So, I am asking how bad is the default rate

upload_2018-5-20_19-46-25.png

FRB: Charge-Off and Delinquency Rates on Loans and Leases at Commercial Banks

Miniscule.

This is a fairly strong indicator that the Blue Wall is going to see a lot of foreclosures

Doubtful.

Mortgage REITs are not banks. They provide the mortgages that banks are either not allowed to lend or do not want. As with car financing bank stats have little if any relevance to the market. The banks get their origination fees and sell the loans.

Mortgage REITs are not banks. They provide the mortgages that banks are either not allowed to lend or do not want. As with car financing bank stats have little if any relevance to the market. The banks get their origination fees and sell the loans.

As with car financing bank stats have little if any relevance to the market.

Feel free to provide data from REITs that show much higher default rates.

This is a fairly strong indicator that the Blue Wall is going to see a lot of foreclosures and lower prices relatively soon.

Yeah, super low default rates at commercial banks is a great indicator that blue states are crashing.

You should buy something, or sell something. Quick!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back