No Inflation

What is important about that chart is that an increasing percentage of the globe has internet retailers. Haiti and cell phones is the reason mango prices are going down in the US. The spread of market information into New Guinea is the main cause of ever more sophisticated drug tests at sporting events. Finding out sales prices at different ports by cell phone is increasing the amount of fish protein in the Indian diet. Cotton and peanuts from Africa will be the next big adjustment. As computing power increases in availability prices of everything will start going down.

What is important about that chart is that an increasing percentage of the globe has internet retailers. Haiti and cell phones is the reason mango prices are going down in the US. The spread of market information into New Guinea is the main cause of ever more sophisticated drug tests at sporting events. Finding out sales prices at different ports by cell phone is increasing the amount of fish protein in the Indian diet. Cotton and peanuts from Africa will be the next big adjustment. As computing power increases in availability prices of everything will start going down.

commodification squared. I hate commodification. And there are few things I hate.

commodification squared. I hate commodification. And there are few things I hate.
No, that would require synthetic commodities which are a few year down the road when nano-technology takes off but commodification squared and possibly cubed is on the horizon. That may be much worse. "These are the good ol' days".

Forum List

Back