No, I Will Not Attend Paul McCartney’s Concert

:::: wwhoooossssh :::::

Once again --- you think Paul McCartney runs TV ads?
If you lived in the Tampa Bay area, as I do, you would have seen them, instead of posting in ignorance.

THIRD TIME NOW ---- you think Paul McCartney runs TV ads?

Is that sentence, like, overly complex?

Here's the concept:
"Paul McCartney runs TV ads"​

--- WHO is the actor in that statement? WHO?

Paul McCartney is scheduled to appear at one of my local auditoriums (the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL), on July 10. Although I’ve been a fanatical Beatles fan for 54 years, and am an ex-Rock band guitarist who has played many of their songs, in clubs, I won’t be going to this concert. I’ve been to 7 Beatles and Paul McCartney concerts, but I’m calling a halt now.

The reason ? THIS is the reason >>>

3758DDE400000578-3746048-image-a-61_1471476293806.jpg

It may seem odd, stupid, disconnected, or whatever else, but I just don’t have the same feeling in my gut anymore to cheer for McCartney, after seeing him cozying up to the rogue who tried to lie her way into the White House. It’s kind of like if you had a favorite singer, and then saw her hugging Nidal Hasan (the Fort Hood Shooter), and expressing support for him.

It appears that McCartney if oblivious to the treachery and criminality of Hillary Clinton (as are millions of naive Americans), but just on his negligence alone, I’m turned off from him, at least for now (maybe forever).

I don’t take this lightly. I’m more than a long-time Beatle/McCartney fan. I currently play 13 songs of the Beatles, which I still remember from my Rock band days. I’ve got a good mind to go down the Amalie Arena on July 10, with my guitar, and paly those 13 songs, with a sign that says >>> Beatle songs here for free, and not from a Hillary hugger. :biggrin:

As for Hillary and her quest to get back in the White House, she’s going to be indicted for a whole list of federal offenses. She’ll be going from the White House to the Big House.

If Sir Paul asks where you are, what should I tell him?

"He's a real nowhere man, living in his Nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for Nobody".

Paul McCartney is scheduled to appear at one of my local auditoriums (the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL), on July 10. Although I’ve been a fanatical Beatles fan for 54 years, and am an ex-Rock band guitarist who has played many of their songs, in clubs, I won’t be going to this concert. I’ve been to 7 Beatles and Paul McCartney concerts, but I’m calling a halt now.

The reason ? THIS is the reason >>>

3758DDE400000578-3746048-image-a-61_1471476293806.jpg

It may seem odd, stupid, disconnected, or whatever else, but I just don’t have the same feeling in my gut anymore to cheer for McCartney, after seeing him cozying up to the rogue who tried to lie her way into the White House. It’s kind of like if you had a favorite singer, and then saw her hugging Nidal Hasan (the Fort Hood Shooter), and expressing support for him.

It appears that McCartney if oblivious to the treachery and criminality of Hillary Clinton (as are millions of naive Americans), but just on his negligence alone, I’m turned off from him, at least for now (maybe forever).

I don’t take this lightly. I’m more than a long-time Beatle/McCartney fan. I currently play 13 songs of the Beatles, which I still remember from my Rock band days. I’ve got a good mind to go down the Amalie Arena on July 10, with my guitar, and paly those 13 songs, with a sign that says >>> Beatle songs here for free, and not from a Hillary hugger. :biggrin:

As for Hillary and her quest to get back in the White House, she’s going to be indicted for a whole list of federal offenses. She’ll be going from the White House to the Big House.
Media Emphasis Is Like a Millionaire Showing Us Pictures of His Kids

It's appropriate for Sir Paul because the Beatles were the upper-class snobs' answer to Elvis and his working-class fans, who the snooty spoiled brats like Missy Rodham thought were deplorable. Elvis managed to survive and prosper, but the other singers like him fell to the massive influence the born-rich clique had on "our" culture.

I saw Paul a few years ago at Citi field (the new Shea Stadium) he can still sing. He tried to take credit for "Yesterday", he said he played it for George on a Ukulele and George "borrowed" it.

Sure, Paul, you wrote "I, Me Mine" too right

"Yesterday"? Sure about that? Sounds like a conflation of McCartney playing "Something" at the Concert for George (on a uke).

Fun fact: "I Me Mine" has the distinction of being the last song ever recorded by The Beatles and the only one done in the 1970s, although only three of them participated, Lennon being absent. They really only did it because the Get Back film then in production featured Harrison playing the song to Ringo, so they needed a studio recording to make it a thing.

Two dozen years later the same three would reconvene and record again, Lennon being absent again due to chronic death.
I meant "Something" good catch.

Did I ever sent you the link to "Deconstructing The Beatles"? he recently covered how "PS I Love You" was the first song ever to feature b6, b7 and I progression. if I wasn't a tone deaf weasel I might actually understand and appreciate it

No dammit, you didn't send me that link. :mad:

I doubt you're a tone deaf weasel if you appreciate Marisa Monte so I ain't buying it. :eusa_snooty:

Thanks. But I think he's making quite a stretch to say Lennon-McCartney invented it.

Funny, hearing that sequence immediately made me think of this, where the one is a minor........ it's right at the beginning.

Masterful composition where Harrison imitates the other Beatles, Lennon with the "whooos", McCartney in the middle ("take you away...") and himself last with the sitar. And of course Ringo's playing drums.

I saw Paul a few years ago at Citi field (the new Shea Stadium) he can still sing. He tried to take credit for "Yesterday", he said he played it for George on a Ukulele and George "borrowed" it.

Sure, Paul, you wrote "I, Me Mine" too right

"Yesterday"? Sure about that? Sounds like a conflation of McCartney playing "Something" at the Concert for George (on a uke).

Fun fact: "I Me Mine" has the distinction of being the last song ever recorded by The Beatles and the only one done in the 1970s, although only three of them participated, Lennon being absent. They really only did it because the Get Back film then in production featured Harrison playing the song to Ringo, so they needed a studio recording to make it a thing.

Two dozen years later the same three would reconvene and record again, Lennon being absent again due to chronic death.

Did I ever sent you the link to "Deconstructing The Beatles"? he recently covered how "PS I Love You" was the first song ever to feature b6, b7 and I progression. if I wasn't a tone deaf weasel I might actually understand and appreciate it

I doubt you're a tone deaf weasel if you appreciate Marisa Monte so I ain't buying it. :eusa_snooty:

Thanks. But I think he's making quite a stretch to say Lennon-McCartney invented it.

Funny, hearing that sequence immediately made me think of this, where the one is a minor........ it's right at the beginning.

Masterful composition where Harrison imitates the other Beatles, Lennon with the "whooos", McCartney in the middle ("take you away...") and himself last with the sitar. And of course Ringo's playing drums.

Have you seen Ravi Shankar at Monterey 1967? He got about a 10 minute standing ovation That's thanks to George

I saw him two years ago at Lollapalooza here in Chicago. He was headlining the Friday lineup, we were there anyhow, it was a beautiful night weather-wise, so we figured, well, why the hell not.

I really wasn't a fan going in, and figured the geezer would get up there and croak out a couple of tunes, probably sound like shit, and then they'd wheel him off on a gurney.

He shocked the crap out of me and put on a really great show. I'd see him again in a heartbeat....

Have you seen Ravi Shankar at Monterey 1967? He got about a 10 minute standing ovation That's thanks to George

Oh yeah, seen the whole thing.
I think the impression that most sticks with me from Monterey is Janis Joplin just doing an uneartly performance and the camera shifts to Mama Cass watching agape in stunned disbelief.

Oh yeah, seen the whole thing.
I think the impression that most sticks with me from Monterey is Janis Joplin just doing an uneartly performance and the camera shifts to Mama Cass watching agape in stunned disbelief.

I tried to play Star Spangled Banner on my son's Blue Strat using my teeth instead of a pick. He said, "Dafuq is wrong with you, Dad?"

Here's the concept:

If you lived in the Tampa Bay area, as I do, you would have seen them, instead of posting in ignorance.

Yeah- Paul is old- and inspiring.

You are old- and bitter
You're a poor imitator of the leftist media's fake news MO. Why shouId I be "bitter" ? LOL.. My guy won. YOU'RE the one who's bitter.

Be happy. Trump will protect you from illegal aliens, ISIS, and all the other bad guys. You're welcome.

Here's the concept:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............ in whatever your language is, the sentence "Paul McCartney RUNS TV ads" somehow means, "I haven't seen them". Because somehow the initiative action of contacting a TV station in freaking Miami and entering into a marketing contract, turns into the passive action of somebody else witnessing the result thereof.

You colossal dumbass... is it even possible for a human to be this stupid? You actually think Paul McCartney, world famous musician, sits on the phone calling advertising outlets to sell his show, which he produces entirely by himself, books all the venues, unloads all the gear, sets his own lights, runs the sound board while playing, handles all the publicity, and of course acts as his own lawyer for the contracts involved.

Are these TV spots tagged with "I'm Paul McCartney and I paid for this message"?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back