No Hummer

Ok this is just odd ... our military relies on these vehicles and they will now be supplied by China?
GM Says It Plans to Sell Hummer to China’s Tengzhong (Update1) - Bloomberg.com
Why don't we just hand everything over ....

why not? they own us don't they?

Why certainly. Wasn't that what you fellows were working for with good ol' Georgie?
and where are you complaining about Obama doing it?

many of us on the right were pissed at what Bush was doing
yet here you are letting Obama do the same damn shit you screamed about bush doing, and your loving it cause its Obama

HYPOCRITE

Ok this is just odd ... our military relies on these vehicles and they will now be supplied by China?
GM Says It Plans to Sell Hummer to China’s Tengzhong (Update1) - Bloomberg.com
Why don't we just hand everything over ....

What are you missing? He's ALREADY trying to give anything to China. They own every cent of his "stimulus" bs.

Well, the prior occupant left no money in the till, so the money had to come from somewhere.
BULLSHIT again

as i said America will need to get over itself. of course that thread was moved to "Lame Zone"

there was too much stupidity in our policies over the last 20 years or so to now somehow avoid paying the price for it.

China will emerge as the superpower while USA will join Russia as a really big country with a bunch of rotting nukes but not much more ...

I am already studying Chinese. I should have started sooner. My friend who went to Yale has learned it a decade ago already.

I learned English before i came to US. Let's see if i can learn Chinese before China comes here.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back