“no human being is illegal.”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL.”
“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?

Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigrants

by Maeve Maddox
The words alien and immigrant are not exactly interchangeable, but “immigrant” is perceived as having a more positive connotation than ”alien.”
An immigrant is a person who moves from one country to settle in another
An immigrant may or may not be a citizen. An alien is definitely not a citizen.

There are two types of alien: legal and illegal.
A legal alien is a person who is in a country temporarily as a student or a tourist, or who has been granted permission to live in the country permanently without being a citizen. The latter kind of alien is called a resident alien. (amnesty advocates frequently use this from the bible to excuse Illegal Aliens but it describes someone who in in the country by permission.)
An illegal alien is present in a country without the country’s authorization. If the person intends harm, the term enemy alien may apply.

an "immigrant" is an alien admitted to the U.S. as a lawful permanent resident. an "illegal alien" is one who entered the country illegally without permission or on a visa and over stayed.

You are correct. No one cares if you are offended

No one would care if your home was invaded and you were offended either? You village idiot your country is being invaded and you don't care? If bed bugs and roaches invaded your home you probably would not be offended either.

You are correct. No one cares if you are offended

No one would care if your home was invaded and you were offended either? You village idiot your country is being invaded and you don't care? If bed bugs and roaches invaded your home you probably would not be offended either.

Actually I do care. I care alot. I want all the fuckers gone. I just think you are an idiot. That post proves it.

Acts are illegal. People aren't illegal. When people commit an illegal act, they don't become illegal, they become criminals. The precise term is criminal alien, not illegal alien.

Some are taking the original posters intent wrong..hes not advocating illegal immigrations he merely clarified the terms.
Our country was built on lawful immigration, people entering our country invited and following the law...whats happening at the mexican border is not immigration its an assault and an invasion of our country. That our politicians created and are allowing to continue...for cheap labor and votes

Acts are illegal. People aren't illegal. When people commit an illegal act, they don't become illegal, they become criminals. The precise term is criminal alien, not illegal alien.

Either or.... It's all the same to me.

Deport the assholes and punish the idiots hiring them... Throw the damn book at them!

Some are taking the original posters intent wrong..hes not advocating illegal immigrations he merely clarified the terms.
Our country was built on lawful immigration, people entering our country invited and following the law...whats happening at the mexican border is not immigration its an assault and an invasion of our country. That our politicians created and are allowing to continue...for cheap labor and votes

Nahhh, the OP is just not very liked at times.

Just sayin

Acts are illegal. People aren't illegal.

Are thieves thieves?
Or should we be politically correct and call them, People, that are just human, and want you stuff.
terrorists? Folk just expressing their ideals.
murders? People, in need of anger management.
rapists? Boys will be boys.

I say we continue to link people to their crimes, or extend the correctness to all people. Like gun owners for instance:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Correct?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Nahhh, the OP is just not very liked at times.

Just sayin

I figured her name meant she was a women :dunno:

“No human being is illegal” is a slogan used by Illegal Aliens and immigration advocates, but it is incorrect. I should not be afraid to call someone who entered my country illegally and remain without the permission of my government an Illegal Alien because it offends them. Illegal Aliens offend me in my country and no one cares about me being offended?

Well, no one cares about you personally because you are a crazy old bitch, but that's just you.

NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL
Correct. There is no such thing as an ‘illegal person.’

an "immigrant" is an alien admitted to the U.S. as a lawful permanent resident. an "illegal alien" is one who entered the country illegally without permission or on a visa and over stayed.

Incorrect. All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And all persons are entitled to due process of the law, as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment. Until such time as an undocumented immigrant is found guilty of being in the country illegally, he may not be singled out and subject to punitive measures.

Actually not. It isn’t until 1875 before we see legislation that might be remotely perceived as any type of immigration ‘law,’ before that the United States had an open border policy. During the 1880s we see only ‘exclusion acts’ aimed mostly at Asian immigrants, the border remained open for several more years.

The first comprehensive immigration laws didn’t come into effect until 1952 through 1965.

Well, no one cares about you personally because you are a crazy old bitch, but that's just you.

I hate it when people enter my country illegally call themselves hard working immigrants who only want to take care of their families and steal jobs and lower wages and still identities of babies, use false documents and trash neighborhood with gangs, drugs and grafitti, killed and rape more americans than terrorism and I am a crazy old bitch for not welcoming them into my home?:confused:

by Maeve Maddox
The words alien and immigrant are not exactly interchangeable, but “immigrant” is perceived as having a more positive connotation than ”alien.”
An immigrant is a person who moves from one country to settle in another
An immigrant may or may not be a citizen. An alien is definitely not a citizen.

There are two types of alien: legal and illegal.
A legal alien is a person who is in a country temporarily as a student or a tourist, or who has been granted permission to live in the country permanently without being a citizen. The latter kind of alien is called a resident alien. (amnesty advocates frequently use this from the bible to excuse Illegal Aliens but it describes someone who in in the country by permission.)
An illegal alien is present in a country without the country’s authorization. If the person intends harm, the term enemy alien may apply.

how about we just call them felons

fuck um.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A 14 year old driving a car is an "illegal driver" If you don't want to be called an "illegal alien" stop entering the country illegally. Soon the democrats will be treating the "I" word like the "N" word and removed from Black Law Dictionary.
Soros group: calling people "illegal" is "hate crime"

First of all, calling a person "illegal" does not take away his humanity; it simply describes the fact that he has broken the laws of the United States to enter our country illegally. "Illegal" applies to any lawbreaker, and it does no good for a society to deny basic truths and try to pretend that "illegal" is not "illegal."

Illegal immigration is a crime and that make illegal aliens criminals.

Last edited:
A 14 year old driving a car is an "illegal driver" If you don't want to be called an "illegal alien" stop entering the country illegally. Soon the democrats will be treating the "I" word like the "N" word and removed from Black Law Dictionary.

First of all, calling a person "illegal" does not take away his humanity; it simply describes the fact that he has broken the laws of the United States to enter our country illegally. "Illegal" applies to any lawbreaker, and it does no good for a society to deny basic truths and try to pretend that "illegal" is not "illegal."

I agree YOU ALL will. Also the word freedom, constitution, fair and personal responsiblity. Or just make up your own loony versions

Court rules: Illegal aliens not really 'illegal'

“[Federal law] declares an alien’s unsanctioned entry into the United States to be a crime. While Congress has criminalized illegal entry into this country, it has not made the continued presence of an illegal alien in the United States a crime unless the illegal alien has previously been deported and has again entered this country illegally,” the court opinion said. “[Federal law] makes it a felony for an alien who has been deported to thereafter reenter the United States or at anytime thereafter be found in the United States.”
Read more at Court rules: Illegal aliens not really ‘illegal’
Our immigration laws has to be rewritten and clarified to mean what they say. That's like say it a crime to break into a home but not a crime to be in the home?

I hate it when people enter my country illegally call themselves hard working immigrants who only want to take care of their families and steal jobs and lower wages and still identities of babies, use false documents and trash neighborhood with gangs, drugs and grafitti, killed and rape more americans than terrorism and I am a crazy old bitch for not welcoming them into my home?:confused:

No, you are a crazy old bitch because you have demonstrated here time and time again that you are a hateful old racist whose brain chemicals are woefully out of balance.

Forum List

Back