NO! Homosexuality IS NOT NORMAL

Correct. God loves everyone., but only those that accept Jesus as Lord and Savior are saved. Homosexuality is a sin as is sex outside of marriage. God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?
While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Lev 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. I Cor 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Whenever the Bible mentions marriage, it is between male and female.
Funny thing about hetero marriage is that most of them fail. And divorce is a sin too. God even says he hates it. Maybe that makes it an abomination like homosexuality?

The day that Christians stop thinking they are so much better than homosexuals will be a day of progress.

Yeah- I have yet to figure out how a gay couple' marriage is any different than Newt Gingrich 4th marriage is when it comes to 'following the Bible'.
It isn't. So stop acting like it is and move on.

LOL.......I still remember the long legal battle Conservative Christians fought to keep Newt Gingrich from marrying the fourth time.......

How do you know that God does not recognize homosexual marriage vows?
While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Lev 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. I Cor 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Funny thing about hetero marriage is that most of them fail. And divorce is a sin too. God even says he hates it. Maybe that makes it an abomination like homosexuality?

The day that Christians stop thinking they are so much better than homosexuals will be a day of progress.

Yeah- I have yet to figure out how a gay couple' marriage is any different than Newt Gingrich 4th marriage is when it comes to 'following the Bible'.

LOL.......I still remember the long legal battle Conservative Christians fought to keep Newt Gingrich from marrying the fourth time.......

Oh yeah...I remember all those constitutional amendments barring divorce and remarriage...

Oh yeah...I remember all those constitutional amendments barring divorce and remarriage...
It's all the same. Divorce is just as wrong in most cases, but heteros are shamelessly prolific in divorce while congratulating ourselves for not being gay. It's about time we saw ourselves as God sees us, desperately wicked and in need of forgiveness and salvation.

It's all the same. Divorce is just as wrong in most cases, but heteros are shamelessly prolific in divorce while congratulating ourselves for not being gay. It's about time we saw ourselves as God sees us, desperately wicked and in need of forgiveness and salvation.

Did you miss the point? According to the bible divorce is MORE wrong. Jesus himself spoke against it.

Why aren't bakers refusing to serve the divorced? Where are the constitutional amendments banning divorce?

Forum List

Back