No guns? No anthem, Female singer tells Reno minor-league baseball team

Should sporting events deny law abiding citizens, the right to protect themselves?

• I am a liberal, and yes we want women to be defenseless, so Harvey Weinstein can take advantage of.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, i no longer watch or support organized sports because of their liberal agenda to disarm US.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Yeah ya can't have one without the other....the left should REALLY catch onto that

It is something the right needs to catch onto as well. Look at all the whining over Diamond and Silk.

I saw this morning 1 of 10 people have gotten rid of Fakebook....given the number of accounts they have it's quite astonishing

Which is exactly how it should work: if you don’t like their business practices then close your account and never return. Having the government declare it a digital commons is an overreach in my gloriously humble opinion.
Of course there is the issue about a cake baker being brow beaten down by the liberals who said it was wrong that he wouldn't bake a cake for faggots. Why should it be allowed for RaceBook, to be racists against 2 black women and their following?

And I thought liberals were for women's CHOICE?

And here I thought conservatives supported the rights of business owners. Wishy-washy twats.
I guess since you are too stupid to know better, she isn't infringing on the rights of the business, because she not only isn't going to sing there, but not bring her concealed weapon there also. Every day., you just show US how stupid you lefties really are...

So why are you whining about them not allowing guns in their stadium?
Wow, when I point out the way our 2nd amendment rights are being infringed on, you say it is whining, yet all the time, you lefties whine that we wont give up our weapons. If businesses don't want to let us carry, we don't have to use that business. You are such a pitiful dumbass.

Conservatives support the rights of property owners against government intrusion, it has nothing to do with not wanting to set foot on property that follows rules we don't like.

You don’t think having the government declare Facebook a digital commons an intrusion?

Conservatives support the rights of property owners against government intrusion, it has nothing to do with not wanting to set foot on property that follows rules we don't like.

You don’t think having the government declare Facebook a digital commons an intrusion?

Considering facebook shields itself from suits over user content by saying "that's not us, it's them" it more of a balance between their rights as a platform owner, and the rights of users of that platform. Facebook can't have it both ways.

Either they say all content is theirs, and thus they have a right to control it, or they say user content is user content, and they have the right to express themselves as they see fit, and to be protected in doing so.

And here I thought conservatives supported the rights of business owners. Wishy-washy twats.
I guess since you are too stupid to know better, she isn't infringing on the rights of the business, because she not only isn't going to sing there, but not bring her concealed weapon there also. Every day., you just show US how stupid you lefties really are...

So why are you whining about them not allowing guns in their stadium?
Wow, when I point out the way our 2nd amendment rights are being infringed on, you say it is whining, yet all the time, you lefties whine that we wont give up our weapons. If businesses don't want to let us carry, we don't have to use that business. You are such a pitiful dumbass.

I’ve never once called for you to give up for weapons, retard. Amass a cache that would rival an armory for all I care.

Of course there is the issue about a cake baker being brow beaten down by the liberals who said it was wrong that he wouldn't bake a cake for faggots. Why should it be allowed for RaceBook, to be racists against 2 black women and their following?

Many dipshits want to have it both ways. You appear to be one of them.

Or I appear to want it to be one way, either you allow a private business to do what ever it wants or you don't. You on the other hand are a fascist who wants it only your way....

Or I appear to want it to be one way, either you allow a private business to do what ever it wants or you don't. You on the other hand are a fascist who wants it only your way....

You’ve clearly never read any of my posts when it comes to property rights and the rights of business owners.

The Reno Aces have received tens of millions of dollars from the Nevada taxpayer so I agree with her.

Is there a single professional sports arena in this country that allows its fans to bring in weapons?
Do I care? no, I said before I wont go to an area that wont allow me to defend myself.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

Yeah ya can't have one without the other....the left should REALLY catch onto that

It is something the right needs to catch onto as well. Look at all the whining over Diamond and Silk.

I saw this morning 1 of 10 people have gotten rid of Fakebook....given the number of accounts they have it's quite astonishing

Which is exactly how it should work: if you don’t like their business practices then close your account and never return. Having the government declare it a digital commons is an overreach in my gloriously humble opinion.

I closed mine years ago when I saw the shenanigans they were up to. FB needs to go the route MySpace went....wherever that was

Rupert Murdoch bought it.

That wouldn't have been Liberals. That would have been leftists.

The Reno Aces have received tens of millions of dollars from the Nevada taxpayer so I agree with her.

Is there a single professional sports arena in this country that allows its fans to bring in weapons?
Do I care? no, I said before I wont go to an area that wont allow me to defend myself.

Against ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ what? Inflated beer prices?

Considering facebook shields itself from suits over user content by saying "that's not us, it's them" it more of a balance between their rights as a platform owner, and the rights of users of that platform. Facebook can't have it both ways.

Either they say all content is theirs, and thus they have a right to control it, or they say user content is user content, and they have the right to express themselves as they see fit, and to be protected in doing so.

Just host Diamond and Silk, Peasant! :lol:

To be honest, I am a little surprised with your position on this issue. Bakers don’t have to bake a cake for fag weddings, but Facebook has to host Diamond and Silk.

No guns? No anthem, singer tells Reno minor-league baseball team
“I will not sing our national anthem at a place that seeks to strip me of my Second Amendment rights, nor will I be attending any future events at Ace’s ballpark while these things take place.”
So here is a female who doesn't feel safe because Law Enforcement Officials, are not required to protect unarmed citizens, cant bring her lawful concealed weapon into a sporting event. And I thought liberals were for women's CHOICE?

It is the constitutional right of the woman to self defense and her constitutional right whether to attend or participate in a sporting event re policy or for any other reason. And it is her constitutional right to state why she won't be doing so.

It is the constitutional right of any venue, public or private, to establish policy applicable equally to all without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, religion et al as to what is required of customers/attendees/participants/users and what product/products/services will be available.

IMO, this story should be a huge shrug by both the left and the right other than for purposes of a teaching moment re basic principle which this thread offers.

To be honest, I am a little surprised with your position on this issue. Bakers don’t have to bake a cake for fag weddings, but Facebook has to host Diamond and Silk.
Bakery risks large fine for anti-gay discrimination
The owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa bakery will have to pay the couple up to $150,000, BOLI spokesman Charlie Burr said. The exact amount will be determined at a hearing on March 10.
And then you wonder why no one ever believes you...

Bakery risks large fine for anti-gay discrimination
The owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa bakery will have to pay the couple up to $150,000, BOLI spokesman Charlie Burr said. The exact amount will be determined at a hearing on March 10.
And then you wonder why no one ever believes you...
Don't worry MDK, RaceBook is going to be sued into non existence.

Notable from the OP article:

>> Wolcott declined to sing or ever attend another baseball game in a letter to the team after learning of the stadium’s new policy in which everyone will be checked with hand-held metal detectors before entering the stadium. ....The ballpark previously has said weapons, including guns of concealed carry permit holders, are forbidden, but the new checkpoints using metal detectors are a tougher enforcement over bag checks. <<​

Apparently Wolcott had previously been sneaking firearms into the venue in violation of its clearly stated (and obvious) policy. It would appear she's whining because she won't get away with it any more. Either that, or she's never even been there before and is posing dishonestly.

>> “I will not sing our national anthem at a place that seeks to strip me of my Second Amendment rights, nor will I be attending any future events at Ace’s ballpark while these things take place.” <<​

:lmao:

Got that? "Greater Nevada Field" is now "the United States Congress". Who knew?

Forum List

Back