"No Guns For Negroes"

Why can't people just summarize their fucking points on here? No one is going to waste several minutes of their life on some shitty Youtube video.

i have to agree with ya Balls.....if the video is more than a few minutes......fuck it.....the same with these posters who post a fucking article that is like reading a small book.....just give me the dam Cliff Notes.....

Funny thing is that was good policy since they are the ones that kill the most people in this country today, mostly other black people.

Black males kill other Americans everyday of the year yet we don't hear much about it, but when some white kook shoots up a theater.....liberals go ape shit and want to take guns away from white people.

Funny thing is that was good policy since they are the ones that kill the most people in this country today, mostly other black people.

Black males kill other Americans everyday of the year yet we don't hear much about it, but when some white kook shoots up a theater.....liberals go ape shit and want to take guns away from white people.

That is true.

Poor blacks attempted to protect their lives by investing in "Saturday Night Specials" which the liberals declared to be illegal firearms.

So much for the liberal being the friends of minorities.

Yeah and drug laws are born of racism.

What's your fucking point? That's not the reason for things now.

What the fuck is the point of this thread? What is the relevance?

i have to agree with Cow.....what is the point?.....

With friends like liberals the Negroes do not need enemies

Is every fucking conservative on this forum a god damn racist?

Jesus Christ.

Well actually I can't say that because I know quite a few conservatives on these forums who despise the people like this.

But more and more and more are coming out of the woodwork, and yet pointing out their racism is still frowned upon by the rest of the conservatives.

Why?

Last edited:
We could do with a lot fewer prisons by encouraging citizens to just blast the criminals back to hell.

One would hope to think that you mean speedy carrying out a death penalty - instead of twenty or more years on appeals - for convicted criminals.

That would be far more just and far less expensive.

why do the vast majority of American black voters dislike the republican party?

1. Incurable blindness.
2. Incurable mental illness.
3. Lack of ability to reason.
4. Ignorance of history.
5. No free phones from Republicans.
6. No cash from anybody's stash.
7. Vicious hatred for blacks who dare to be Republicans.
8. Brainwashed by Sharpton and Farakhan.
9. Encouraged by Democrats.

Just a small sample. There are plenty more.

We could do with a lot fewer prisons by encouraging citizens to just blast the criminals back to hell.

One would hope to think that you mean speedy carrying out a death penalty - instead of twenty or more years on appeals - for convicted criminals.

Oh boy... the number of innocent people that have been exonerated while on death row after numerous years have passed... would all be dead.

Oh boy... the number of innocent people that have been exonerated while on death row after numerous years have passed... would all be dead.

Just a guess, but I daresay the number of true genuine criminals and murderers who got off by technicalities, who should be DEAD far outweigh the innocents who got executed.

And those on death row who were found innocent and got released were also given millions of taxpayers dollars in compensation. No such money was ever rewarded to relatives of victims of real murderers, who, I repeat SHOULD BE DEAD.

Last edited:

Just a guess, but I daresay the number of true genuine criminals and murderers who got off by technicalities, who should be DEAD far outweigh the innocents who got executed.

And those on death row who were found innocent and got released were also given millions of taxpayers dollars in compensation. No such money was ever rewarded to relatives of victims of real murderers, who, I repeat SHOULD BE DEAD.

So is that the conservative motto? Kill em all and let god sort them out?

Whatever happened to "better a thousand guilty men go free than one innocent man be put to death"?

why do the vast majority of American black voters dislike the republican party?

1. Incurable blindness.
2. Incurable mental illness.
3. Lack of ability to reason.
4. Ignorance of history.
5. No free phones from Republicans.
6. No cash from anybody's stash.
7. Vicious hatred for blacks who dare to be Republicans.
8. Brainwashed by Sharpton and Farakhan.
9. Encouraged by Democrats.

Just a small sample. There are plenty more.

how about the same reason a hell of a lot of Latinos do....the old "the lessor of two evils"....

I'm a numbers kind of guy, so I have to ask: How many innocent people are you willing to see executed in order to speed up the death penalty so guilty people can't get off on technicalities? Would you allow 10 innocents to die for every 90 truly guilty persons?

You don't have to answer because the question is obviously rhetorical. However, I have a problem with what you call "technicalities." There are many rules pertaining to the the trial of an accused. The rules exist to make damn sure the right person is convicted. What you call a "technicality" someone else would call a "right." While I agree that some guilty people go free because of frivolous violations of procedures, most do not.

You question why improperly convicted men and woman are compensated by the State whereas victims are not. This is simply because generally the State is responsible for the improper arrest and incarceration of the innocent accused; however, the State is not responsible for the plight of the victim.

That is true.

Poor blacks attempted to protect their lives by investing in "Saturday Night Specials" which the liberals declared to be illegal firearms.

Jesus Christ.

Well actually I can't say that because I know quite a few conservatives on these forums who despise the people like this.

But more and more and more are coming out of the woodwork, and yet pointing out their racism is still frowned upon by the rest of the conservatives.

Why?

Excuse moi, Aren't the Liberals the ones who are preventing Negroes from defending themselves?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

345eds0.jpg

The President can have our guns when he pries them from our dead, cold hands!

2e0kygl.jpg

If I want to stockpile guns and ammo and rocket launchers, that's my business!

Cowmanure....your bullshit claims are bullshit.

Stating a FACT that blacks kill blacks more than other people do is a FACT and most times they use a gun. If they couldn't own a gun then more blacks would live.

Meanwhile, scum like you let white liberals on NBC violate DC gun laws....

That is true.

Jesus Christ.

Why?

Forum List

Back