No guns but children still died. So much for that oft repeated anti gun bullshit

Man stabs and kills 8 students in eastern China - Yahoo! News

Look school attacks in a Country with strict gun control laws, these people just use knives or axes. And lots of people die. Remind us again how only the US has school attacks and how we should ban all guns because of them.

The story is clear school attacks in China have been rising.

What are there like two people who post here who want to ban all guns?

Sure thing. Moron. The claim every time some shooting occurs is that if we just banned guns there would be no more dead children. This proves that is simply not TRUE.

Look school attacks in a Country with strict gun control laws, these people just use knives or axes. And lots of people die. Remind us again how only the US has school attacks and how we should ban all guns because of them.

Sure thing. Moron. The claim every time some shooting occurs is that if we just banned guns there would be no more dead children. This proves that is simply not TRUE.

Sure thing. Moron.? What kind of an answer is that, Grumplestilskin?

Their claim sounds like a huge fallacy.

They are still a tiny minority.

The Chinese are far more dangerous with a knife or anything long and sharp than any American with a gun.

All that Kung Fu shit.

They need sharp object control in China.

I don't even know who they are. I'm a 2nd amendment supporter myself and own guns.

The attacker, Zheng Minsheng, 41, worked as a doctor in a community clinic before resigning last June.

I think he moved to Maine after that.

Dad, the 88 year old former Marine Colonel that is a liberal Democrat would fight to the death for gun rights. 90 % of the liberal Democrats I know are that way.
Dick Cheney is also for gun rights but unlike the liberal Democrats around these parts, he needs some gun safety lessons. Chicken hawks usually have that problem.

The Chinese are far more dangerous with a knife or anything long and sharp than any American with a gun.

All that Kung Fu shit.

They need sharp object control in China.

I heard they could freeze people with stern looks.

So, you think a knife murder in China has something to do with guns in the US. Not too bright, are you sarge?

You have to go all the way to china for that?

Night before last 3 young men were found shot to death in a house about 3 miles from where I live.

Again I am only for reasonable gun control. And have a concealed carry permit and quite a few guns.

Guns don't kill children, people kill children - guns only make it possible to kill more, more quickly.
Few if any want guns "banned", this thread is nothing more than another use of a wedge issue by someone not smart enough or informed enough to make sensible posts and create intelligent thoughtful arguments.

Guns don't kill children, people kill children - guns only make it possible to kill more, more quickly.
Few if any want guns "banned", this thread is nothing more than another use of a wedge issue by someone not smart enough or informed enough to make sensible posts and create intelligent thoughtful arguments.

Very well said. But the "they are gonna take my guns away" tools will not comprehend.
they do not realize how much they are bing used.

I liked the NRA magazines many years ago before they became a political extension of the right. And actually belonged when I was a teen.

NO way in hell now though.

Forum List

Back