No government that would deprive law-abiding citizens of AR-15s is their friend:

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Sep252019
Profiles in Countermoonbattery: Amy Swearer
Watch Amy Swearer of the Heritage Foundation establish beyond dispute that no government that would deprive law-abiding citizens of AR-15s is their friend:

Lyndsey Fifield@lyndseyfifield

https://twitter.com/lyndseyfifield/status/1176904418735919104

.@AmySwearer delivering basic facts about how Americans use firearms to @HouseJudiciary in their hearing on "assault weapons" is the dopamine hit I didn't know I needed—but I wasn't expecting the story about her mom.

If #2A twitter doesn't know who Amy is yet they should today.

1:00 PM - Sep 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,008 people are talking about this

Video at the link

She's gonna be a 2a darling

Nonsense.

She’s a Second Amendment ignoramus.

AWBs do not violate the Second Amendment, the Supreme Court having never ruled on the constitutionality of such bans.

Indeed, the courts have consistently held that AWBs are perfectly Constitutional.

State lawmakers who enact AWBs do so at the behest of the majority of the people who elected those lawmakers to be their representatives.

And the people of the states are at liberty to petition their elected representatives to repeal AWBs if they so desire.

The notion that a state government is ‘not the friend’ of the people who authorized the enactment of a lawful AWB is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Nonsense.

AWBs do not violate the Second Amendment, the Supreme Court having never ruled on the constitutionality of such bans.

Indeed, the courts have consistently held that AWBs are perfectly Constitutional.

State lawmakers who enact AWBs do so at the behest of the majority of the people who elected those lawmakers to be their representatives.

And the people of the states are at liberty to petition their elected representatives to repeal AWBs if they so desire.

The notion that a state government is ‘not the friend’ of the people who authorized the enactment of a lawful AWB is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

This thread is not about assault weapons you're completely off topic
An ar is not an assault weapon it's just a rifle

Of course the government isn’t our friend. It is a very good friend of billionaires though and big corporations. Particularly those corporations that make products that kill people.

Nonsense.

But the statement that government is not your friend is 100% true

Nonsense.

----------------------------- even 'r. reagan' understood that government is not you friend and he said so at least once in my memory .

Sep252019
Profiles in Countermoonbattery: Amy Swearer
Watch Amy Swearer of the Heritage Foundation establish beyond dispute that no government that would deprive law-abiding citizens of AR-15s is their friend:

Lyndsey Fifield@lyndseyfifield

.@AmySwearer delivering basic facts about how Americans use firearms to @HouseJudiciary in their hearing on "assault weapons" is the dopamine hit I didn't know I needed—but I wasn't expecting the story about her mom.

If #2A twitter doesn't know who Amy is yet they should today.

1:00 PM - Sep 25, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,008 people are talking about this

Video at the link

She's gonna be a 2a darling
------------------------------------------------- hope so and she is a Cutie if my eyes are working correctly !!

Nonsense.

----------------------------- even 'r. reagan' understood that government is not you friend and he said so at least once in my memory .
Reagan was just another con man.

He said government is the problem yet he grew grew the size scope and cost of government

:lol:
Tell us how 'assault weapons' are not in common use for traditionally legal purposes.
Tell us how a firearm in common use for traditionally legal purposes, can be "dangerous and unusual", as the term, conjoined, it used in Heller.
:lol:

If they go for a ban, there will be a lot f this going on:

Sparks fly at assault-weapons ban hearing on Capitol Hill, ex-cop vows she would 'not comply'

Dianna Muller, who served in the Tulsa Police Department for 22 years and is the founder of gun advocacy group The DC Project, was among the witnesses at the House Judiciary Committee hearing.

"Please don't legislate the 150 million people just like me into being criminals. It has happened. You've already done it," Muller said, referring to the Trump administration's ban on bump stocks, the devices that use a semi-automatic weapon's recoil to make it rapidly fire like an automatic. "I was a bump stock owner, and I had to make a decision: do I become a felon, or do I comply?"

Should the government pass an assault-weapons ban, Muller declared, "I will not comply."

Sparks fly at assault-weapons ban hearing on Capitol Hill, ex-cop vows she would 'not comply'

If they go for a ban, there will be a lot f this going on:

Dianna Muller, who served in the Tulsa Police Department for 22 years and is the founder of gun advocacy group The DC Project, was among the witnesses at the House Judiciary Committee hearing.

"Please don't legislate the 150 million people just like me into being criminals. It has happened. You've already done it," Muller said, referring to the Trump administration's ban on bump stocks, the devices that use a semi-automatic weapon's recoil to make it rapidly fire like an automatic. "I was a bump stock owner, and I had to make a decision: do I become a felon, or do I comply?"

Should the government pass an assault-weapons ban, Muller declared, "I will not comply."

Diana Muller
"I will not comply "
you tell em sugar
Resistance is not futile

rdatf.jpeg

Awwww...! the mean old government first took away your cherry bombs, and now want you guys to give up your other toys.....

Cherry bombs
Still Legal here
Derp

I'm sure left wing nazi morons will call for thier banning also ...
Do it for thE children's sake

Awwww...! the mean old government first took away your cherry bombs, and now want you guys to give up your other toys.....

Cherry bombs
Still Legal here
Derp

No, I am sure that you will need cherry bombs to fight off the black helicopters that the New World Order is going to send for you....

Cherry bombs
Still Legal here
Derp

No, I am sure that you will need cherry bombs to fight off the black helicopters that the New World Order is going to send for you....

But what about the children !

Forum List

Back