r2393444371.jpg

r3137732323.jpg

r1270926852.jpg

Yeah, my daughter and I saw that on t.v. tonight, she's like:

"Let's drive up to Chicago and go mom!"

I'm like:

"No way in H.E. double toothpicks sis!" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Heights are my biggest fear! :eusa_eh:

I am very afraid of heights, you would not catch me dead on one of those. Was lots of fun in the Marine Corps having to swallow that fear and repel or climb up and down loading nets on ships.

Not me!!! Not in a million years. I've been up to the top of the Hancock Building a couple of times. Just looking out of those windows almost makes me pee in my pants. I get dizzy and wonder if I've lost my mind just being there. Call me chicken if you wish - just bring me another handful of cracked corn. For those of you that perfer to call me a more explicit name, for the record, I like Meow Mix!

You could do something similar at the WTC, the 96th floor had huge flor to ceiling windows you could lean against and look almost straight down.

That of course is long gone now.

yall do know about the skywalk over the grand canyon right?

No ....

Is it invisible like in The Last Crusade?

skywalk.jpg

I started freaking out just looking at that pic! :eek:

I mean, how cool would that be, if one didn't have a phobia about heights. I'd rather do the Grand Canyon and look at nature, then the Sears Tower and look at buildings and dumpsters if I had the choice.

But alas, I'm stuck looking at the ground from my 5'10" of me, and that's about as far as I get..................... :(

No ....

Is it invisible like in The Last Crusade?

skywalk.jpg

I started freaking out just looking at that pic! :eek:

I mean, how cool would that be, if one didn't have a phobia about heights. I'd rather do the Grand Canyon and look at nature, then the Sears Tower and look at buildings and dumpsters if I had the choice.

But alas, I'm stuck looking at the ground from my 5'10" of me, and that's about as far as I get..................... :(

Uh, yeah.. I once climbed a fire tower in the mountains, I believe it was in Pennsylvania. I got up there alright but I froze coming down. My husband wanted to carry me but I couldn't move. Paralyzing fear.

That thing is scary looking.

Forum List

Back