No frivolous gun control laws would have stopped this...

Dimitrios Pagourtzis Identified As Sante Fe High School Shooter

“Governor Greg Abbott confirmed Pagourtzis used a shotgun and .38 revolver in the shooting that belonged to his father.”

Gun control does not work....
England, Germany and France --countries comparable to the US--have murder rates many times lower than the US...and they have very strict gun control
Well, that may not be the case for much longer if they keep letting all of those Camel Jockeys in.

50 years ago?

These shootings are happening within the last 2 plus decades.

And that's when the gun manufacturers started dropping tons of guns on the populace.

when they realized that nutty people were their best market, because they can't stop at just one.

While the number of households with guns in them declined, the number of guns out there increased.

Just like the alcohol industry realized that drunks were there best customers, the gun industry realized their best customers were insecure white males with anger issues....

Mass shootings aren't a bug, they're a design feature of that plan.

View attachment 195785

It's not a conspriacy when they do it pretty much in the open.

Oh, so liberals don't have guns? I'll have to remind the many liberals here of that when they debate having more regulations even though they too have guns.

You have no idea what the parents of these people were like. That's never been reported. In other words, you're making it all up as usual.

Nobody turns into a school shooter if their parents were on the ball.

Oh, you mean like in your city of Chicago?

Meh, you see we HAD sensible gun laws in chicago,and then the National Rampage Association got them overturned.... Along with our sensible CCA laws.

Now you pretty much have CCA signs on every corner.

Meh, you see we HAD sensible gun laws in chicago,and then the National Rampage Association got them overturned.... Along with our sensible CCA laws.

Now you pretty much have CCA signs on every corner.

NY has CCW laws as well, but just try to get a license there. And are you telling me that everything in your town was fine until they instituted CCA laws and others? I think your town (like mine) has been in distress for quite some time. But regardless, you still live in a state with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

And gun liberty is only as good as the laws that support the shooter. Here in Ohio, I would have no problem using my firearm legally because the laws we have are written to protect the shooter. I would never dream of carrying in NYC or Connecticut. While they are forced to have CCW laws, it doesn't mean that they have laws that protect the victim.

Nobody turns into a school shooter if their parents were on the ball.

Yes, parents can always control those types of things.

NY has CCW laws as well, but just try to get a license there. And are you telling me that everything in your town was fine until they instituted CCA laws and others? I think your town (like mine) has been in distress for quite some time. But regardless, you still live in a state with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country.

Guy, we don't have any restrictive gun laws, that's the fucking problem.

ONce more, the problem is the guns. they are too damned easy to get.

And gun liberty is only as good as the laws that support the shooter. Here in Ohio, I would have no problem using my firearm legally because the laws we have are written to protect the shooter. I would never dream of carrying in NYC or Connecticut. While they are forced to have CCW laws, it doesn't mean that they have laws that protect the victim.

Um, yeah, some day, you'll get to live your dream of shooting a darkie.

Forum List

Back