NO "Freudian" slip here.....No, not at all

Considering the pastor he followed and embraced for 20 years, I'd rather he WERE a Muslim.

And you know ALL about Jeremiah Wright by hearing short snippets taken out of context...

WOW, I guess calling you a pea brain may be optimistic...

Fuck you, idiot. Did I hear correctly that you're a teacher? Christ help the kids. I wouldn't let you train my dog.

Why, my 3 dogs are smarter than you, and their mouths aren't as dirty as yours even after they lick their asses...

Please... don't even try to compare a Kennedy democrat with today's moonbat liberal nutjobs mmmkay?

Kennedy would probably be a republican today and one thing is for certain, he wouldn't be kissing n00bama;s ass the way you clowns do.

She believes in the camelot version of history regarding the 35th President.

You see pea brain, when you keep making pea brains statements, I will call you a pea brain...pea brain.

Now, your polarized pea brained argument is childish. Please bring me the posts I authored to support your camelot claim. Herein lies your problem pea brain...I have tons of proof JFK was not a "neocon", and I challenged you to prove that he was...so, your pea is empty and your only defense is to use the pea brain approach...

BTW, I am a he ...

fuck off, asshole.

And you know ALL about Jeremiah Wright by hearing short snippets taken out of context...

WOW, I guess calling you a pea brain may be optimistic...

Fuck you, idiot. Did I hear correctly that you're a teacher? Christ help the kids. I wouldn't let you train my dog.

Why, my 3 dogs are smarter than you, and their mouths aren't as dirty as yours even after they lick their asses...

yyyyyeah, ok, dipshit. got anything else?

What a fucking stretch. He was responding to whether or not McCain had jumped on the viral Internet garbage, etc., that was out there at the time.

Ironically, however, Obama WAS raised in a Muslim family and attended a Muslim school as a child. Since you seem to be such a loser that you find it necessary to revisit the lies of the campaign, make something of THAT :ahole-1:

Other then the fact he LIED and mislead everyone by pretending to be a Christian? I guess not.

Well that's obvious, I was referring if he found anything wrong with the Muslim faith in general.

This debate is fruitless anyway. People commit double think if they hate Obama in this debate plenty of times.

On one end, they think he's a follower of what everything Wright said and is a firm believer.

On the other end, they also believe he is a Muslim.

Those two thoughts cannot co-exist without not making sense.

Personally? I think he's a Christian.

It doesn't matter; they still think they're smart. :lol:

Not sure which groups you're speaking of. But accepting endorsements and having someone as a mentor for 20 years are two different things.

True, they are different things. However, I'm not sure you can call Wright his mentor when it comes to Obama's policies.

Wright did say some crazy things, however he was also right on some things. The thing is for the entire election campaign, the media kept replaying the same 2-3 minute clip.

Wright was only a "mentor" to Obama by introducing him to the community development activities sponsored by the church which Obama got involved with. In fact, it took some strong arming to get Obama to join the church itself.

Clearly the volume of material on this subject during the campaign went right over some vacant heads.

The sad part is so many kind-hearted and average Muslims are being defined by others by the radicals.

It would be like defining Christianity by the radicals in their religion.

Christians are defined by the radicals on a weekly basis. Just recently with the Dr. Tiller murder. If the Muslims would denounce the radicals instead of ignoring their actions, that would go a long way in helping to change the perception of them.

There are many Muslim groups who denounce the radicals. But Muslims in general are either hated or not taken seriously. Sorry, but thems the facts. It is OUR attitude that needs to change. There are still bigots who hate Japanese people, but it took many years before they were able to meld into American society as acceptable.

She believes in the camelot version of history regarding the 35th President.

You see pea brain, when you keep making pea brains statements, I will call you a pea brain...pea brain.

Now, your polarized pea brained argument is childish. Please bring me the posts I authored to support your camelot claim. Herein lies your problem pea brain...I have tons of proof JFK was not a "neocon", and I challenged you to prove that he was...so, your pea is empty and your only defense is to use the pea brain approach...

BTW, I am a he ...

fuck off, asshole.

Hey elvis, I got your neg rep and your comment on JFK and now a FU. WHY won't you debate me on the board about JFK as I challenged you? Are you that much of a coward elvis?

BTW, I am a he ...

fuck off, asshole.

Hey elvis, I got your neg rep and your comment on JFK and now a FU. WHY won't you debate me on the board about JFK as I challenged you? Are you that much of a coward elvis?

No, fuckface. I have more important things to do than trying to educate your stupid ass.

Forum List

Back