No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

Sallow did you qualify your bosses political leanings before you took the job?

I can't stand democrat policies and ALWAYS talk shit about them yet....

I did an estimate for Claire McCaskills sister and would have taken the job despite her nonstop talk about Obama.

I remodeled a master suite for two queer men and didn't think twice about it.

I sometimes have to listen to idiotic rants about republicans from customers and all I do is smile & nod.

Why is it so many can't seperate their political nonsense from their everyday lives?

I did an estimate for Claire McCaskills sister and would have taken the job despite her nonstop talk about Obama.

I sometimes have to listen to idiotic rants about republicans from customers and all I do is smile & nod.

Why is it so many can't seperate their political nonsense from their everyday lives?

Why don't you just come out & name [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] :dunno: Scared :tomato:

Why don't you just come out & name [MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION] :dunno: Scared :tomato:

Why are you linking me to someone elses personal messages?

Mind your own business, wasn't talking to you anyhow

I work in the financial industry.

And really?

It takes all types.

And really?

It takes all types.

Your line of work has 0 to do with my initial question.

And really?

It takes all types.

What exactly do you need qualified here?

Part and Parcel with having a "liberal" mindset is the tolerance and/or acceptance of viewpoints other than your own.

It's ability to compromise when compromise is needed.

It's not rigid and dogmatic, like Conservatism is..

Does that help?

And really?

It takes all types.

Part and Parcel with having a "liberal" mindset is the tolerance and/or acceptance of viewpoints other than your own.

Does that help?

Hahaha I thought you said you were in the financial industry? Sounds more like a failed stand up routine to me.

Does that help?

Hahaha I thought you said you were in the financial industry? Sounds more like a failed stand up routine to me.

Hahaha..I thought you were asking a serious question.

In any case, like I said it takes all types.

One of my bosses at the NYSE was deployed in Iraq. He reminded everyone of Marv Albert. He basically sold weed in Iraq and it seems the other soldiers didn't like him. They were talking about "fragging" him but another guy I used to work with talked those guys out of it. He was also very conservative. Loved Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. I got along with him very well.

Another guy that I worked with was a very mellow jazz lover. He was into the Dave Matthews band. When he was in the military, he was Air Rescue. Those are the guys they send in to rescue Marines when they get in trouble. From what I understand from the other military folks that worked there, that's one of the most badass units in the military. He was also very liberal.

So really..I don't know what you are getting at..

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
Swallow cannot stand that fact that she cannot defend herself from the charge that she had been proven to be a mindless, partisan bigot, and so she must resort to lying about someone's sexuality in a vain attempt save face.

She fails to realize that by doing so, she only serves to support the charge levied aginast her, but that's her problem, not mine.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back