No Experience?

There is no right or wrong answer to when does a baby become a person. It is a personal value held by each individual.

I thought he did a good job of trying to explain a very difficult situation.

Raised a Catholic and having spent 6 years in seminary studying to be a priest, I was always against any abortion. Now, I think it is the choice of the woman involved.

If you don't agree, you don't agree. Either way there is no answer that can be proved definitively by either side.

Plan on the right bringing this up more and more since they don't have a real platform, party or candidate right now.

That and McCain saying Obama wants US to lose in Irag but then stating that that is not calling him unpatriotic.

McCain is over the river and through the woods to win at any cost.

This is why I love Biden. If Romney or Mccain lie or spin, Biden will call them on it. He's also good at explaining simply why the gop are fos.

Mccai is noting more than a noun, adjective and pow.

remember biden said that about rudy? noun, verb and 9 11. lol

This doesn't include any of the bills he sponsored/co sponsored as a Senator in Illinois

Sen. Barack Obama [D-IL] - GovTrack.us

In Obama's own words....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6syUD1I4U]YouTube - Barack Obama says will NOT run for President 2008 election because he lacks experience[/ame]

So he states in the video he wouldn't know what he was doing if he won the Presidency....Is there really a question if he has enough experience?

Forum List

Back