No excuse for absentee ballots, MI joins another group of states

Almost all of the absentee vote fraud is by Republicans. It's always been that way.

So why do Republicans claim the opposite of reality? To cover for the massive Republican vote fraud machine, obviously.

I suppose it's good that Republicans have given up even pretending that they can win without vote fraud, election fraud and vote suppression. After all, it's not like anyone ever believed them.

I realize the above post is almost a year old, but I just thought I'd share this since the thread has apparently been revived:

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats

Democrats are no angels...
Mamooth is projecting again. There's a reason they're called Demonrats

I realize the above post is almost a year old,

After the Republicans were caught openly rigging an election in NC through brazen vote fraud, it's amazing that any Republicans are still willing to deny being the party of vote fraud.

Republican Cries Against Voter Fraud Go Mostly Quiet After Scheme Tied to Party

the difference between Republicans and democratic vote fraud? The Republican vote fraud is confirmed, the Democratic vote fraud is an urban legend that all Republicans are required to believe.

FLINT TOWNSHIP, MI – Michigan voters now do not need a reason for requesting and filling out an absentee ballot for future elections.

No-reason absentee voting begins for Michigan residents

we are going to join this list:

No excuse required

As of January 30, 2018, the following 27 states (plus the District of Columbia) allowed any citizen to cast an absentee ballot (this practice is referred to as no-excuse absentee voting):[1]

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

Absentee voting - Ballotpedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its great.
Putin loves it too!! That's how he got Trump to win in 2016

So do these voters

Bingo, that's the exact reason for the "no excuse" absentee ballots. Folks who are 6 feet under can't make it to the polls and are the Democrat Party's most loyal constituencies. Making it easier for those voters. The Democrats are serious about these voters, a dead Democrat was elected in 2000 to the Senate, Mr. Carnahan.

Dems too lazy to even go vote....................imagine that.....

Just hold their food Stamps and check at the voting stations.......They will show up.

The Dead people...........well. they just Zombie the Fuck up and Vote.

shutterstock_voter-fraud.jpg

FLINT TOWNSHIP, MI – Michigan voters now do not need a reason for requesting and filling out an absentee ballot for future elections.

No excuse required

As of January 30, 2018, the following 27 states (plus the District of Columbia) allowed any citizen to cast an absentee ballot (this practice is referred to as no-excuse absentee voting):[1]

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.

I don't. I think it's just another way to rig elections and promote election fraud.
The very fact that California pushes it so hard is ample evidence of that. Democrats are as crooked as they come.

" Require Mints Accountability Inn Absent Tee Voting "

* Statistics Of Probability For Process Integrity When Assessing Voter Roles *

Does getting a paper ballot disqualify someone from also showing up on election day
Some essentials of voting would likely include similar requirements as are applied in digital security - Information security - Wikipedia .

Non-repudiation - Wikipedia
In digital security, non-repudiation means:[2]

• A service that provides proof of the integrity and origin of data.
  • An authentication that can be said to be genuine with high confidence.

No excuse required

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.

I don't. I think it's just another way to rig elections and promote election fraud.
The very fact that California pushes it so hard is ample evidence of that. Democrats are as crooked as they come.

We have to keep up with all the Republican states.

I love that Putin can repeat 2016! Get ballots all over especially in CA to flood it with millions of fake democrat votes so they can whine again about winning the popular vote!

Forum List

Back