No excuse for absentee ballots, MI joins another group of states

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
FLINT TOWNSHIP, MI – Michigan voters now do not need a reason for requesting and filling out an absentee ballot for future elections.

No-reason absentee voting begins for Michigan residents

we are going to join this list:

No excuse required

As of January 30, 2018, the following 27 states (plus the District of Columbia) allowed any citizen to cast an absentee ballot (this practice is referred to as no-excuse absentee voting):[1]

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

Absentee voting - Ballotpedia
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its great.

FLINT TOWNSHIP, MI – Michigan voters now do not need a reason for requesting and filling out an absentee ballot for future elections.

No excuse required

As of January 30, 2018, the following 27 states (plus the District of Columbia) allowed any citizen to cast an absentee ballot (this practice is referred to as no-excuse absentee voting):[1]

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.

You think it is great because it will allow for voter fraud. Why didn't you just tell the truth?

No excuse required

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.

You think it is great because it will allow for voter fraud. Why didn't you just tell the truth?
Wrong.

Voting by mail facilitates the democratic process and ensures all citizens can exercise their right to vote.

This includes working Americans who have a job to go to on Tuesdays, incapacitated and disabled voters, older voters, and voters denied their right to vote due to needlessly burdensome voting regulations put into place by Republicans in bad faith.

Indeed, this is one of many reasons why Republicans oppose voting by mail, early voting, and voting on weekends: because they believe it will benefit likely Democratic voters.

The democrat Party is on record calling an accurate voter database an "existential threat".

Thankfully, they only have a few months left

No excuse required

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.

Wrong.

Voting by mail facilitates the democratic process and ensures all citizens can exercise their right to vote.

This includes working Americans who have a job to go to on Tuesdays, incapacitated and disabled voters, older voters, and voters denied their right to vote due to needlessly burdensome voting regulations put into place by Republicans in bad faith.

Indeed, this is one of many reasons why Republicans oppose voting by mail, early voting, and voting on weekends: because they believe it will benefit likely Democratic voters.
Does getting a paper ballot disqualify someone from also showing up on election day

No excuse required

· Alaska

· Arizona

· California

· District of Columbia

· Florida

· Georgia

· Hawaii

· Idaho

· Illinois

· Iowa

· Kansas

· Maine

· Maryland

· Minnesota

· Montana

· Nebraska

· Nevada

· New Jersey

· New Mexico

· North Carolina

· North Dakota

· Ohio

· Oklahoma

· South Dakota

· Utah

· Vermont

· Wisconsin

· Wyoming

I think its great.
I think you're WRONG.

Democrats are guaranteed to abuse this.

Voting should require EFFORT.

So let's say I fill out and send in my absentee ballot, what prevents me from: a) asking for another absentee ballot and/or b) showing up on Election Day and casting my third vote?

Almost all of the absentee vote fraud is by Republicans. It's always been that way.

So why do Republicans claim the opposite of reality? To cover for the massive Republican vote fraud machine, obviously.

I suppose it's good that Republicans have given up even pretending that they can win without vote fraud, election fraud and vote suppression. After all, it's not like anyone ever believed them.

Almost all of the absentee vote fraud is by Republicans. It's always been that way.

So why do Republicans claim the opposite of reality? To cover for the massive Republican vote fraud machine, obviously.

I suppose it's good that Republicans have given up even pretending that they can win without vote fraud, election fraud and vote suppression. After all, it's not like anyone ever believed them.
can you cite a couple examples? I've never heard of ANY but Democrat

I realize the above post is almost a year old, but I just thought I'd share this since the thread has apparently been revived:

Student headed to prison for registering dead voters for Democrats

Democrats are no angels...

New Topics

Forum List

Back