No Evidence

You started it with Introduction of a car dude! Don’t drink

Yes, I'm sorry that I used to car in the Sun to illustrate your idiocy.
Solid vs air? You think they are equal! Now that’s hilarious!

No, the air in your skull is not equal.
When you got nothing!

You're proof of that.
I do have the ability to get nothing from you. Must mean the facts are on my side.

Yes, I'm sorry that I used to car in the Sun to illustrate your idiocy.

When you got nothing!

You're proof of that.
I do have the ability to get nothing from you. Must mean the facts are on my side.

You never said, are you pretending to be stupid to make SSDD feel better?

When you got nothing!

You're proof of that.

well you are championing the stupid by using a car. just saying, when you haven't defended what you post, it's really stupid.

When you got nothing!

You're proof of that.

well you are championing the stupid by using a car. just saying, when you haven't defended what you post, it's really stupid.

You still claiming a bottle won't get warmer than its surroundings?
Because that was pretty stupid.

When you got nothing!

You're proof of that.

yep. show me a bottle that gets warmer.

You're proof of that.

Why didn't we see the thermometers before he left? there is no control there at all. I would have pulled the thermometer out of the air bottle and replaced the one in the so called CO2 bottle and let us watch it climb. LOL.

Why didn't we see the thermometers before he left? there is no control there at all. I would have pulled the thermometer out of the air bottle and replaced the one in the so called CO2 bottle and let us watch it climb. LOL.

25C ambient temp......too complex?

not at all, except that he didn't show it on either thermometer. huh, go figure. all those precise steps and fails to confirm to the camera the two readings. and he touched them after he began the experiment. He contaminated the experiment. but you'd never understand that, you don't do experiments. I do. Actually the first step would have been to benchmark the two bottles with the thermometers first to show they would read the same before the experiment started. You probably don't understand that step either. too flippin funny.

BTW, I did so enjoy the comedy of filling the air bottle. I bet he thinks air went in it. What he should have done was to squeeze the bottle and let it fill. If he didn't think air wasn't already in the bottle. that is the practical way to do that.

not at all, except that he didn't show it on either thermometer. huh, go figure. all those precise steps and fails to confirm to the camera the two readings. and he touched them after he began the experiment. He contaminated the experiment. but you'd never understand that, you don't do experiments. I do. Actually the first step would have been to benchmark the two bottles with the thermometers first to show they would read the same before the experiment started. You probably don't understand that step either. too flippin funny.

BTW, I did so enjoy the comedy of filling the air bottle. I bet he thinks air went in it. What he should have done was to squeeze the bottle and let it fill. If he didn't think air wasn't already in the bottle. that is the practical way to do that.

except that he didn't show it on either thermometer.

So what? You think it was 44C in Spokane in July?

Actually the first step would have been to benchmark the two bottles with the thermometers first to show they would read the same before the experiment started.

The one with dry ice was probably colder. So what?

but you'd never understand that, you don't do experiments. I do.

Excellent! You do any where the bottle in the Sun didn't get warmer than the surroundings?

I did so enjoy the comedy of filling the air bottle.

Yes, that was funny.

I bet he thinks air went in it

I bet he knew it was already filled with air.

Actually the first step would have been to benchmark the two bottles with the thermometers first to show they would read the same before the experiment started.

Excellent! You do any where the bottle in the Sun didn't get warmer than the surroundings?

Yes, that was funny.

dude, the bottles were flat on the ground. so you don't think the heat from the soil would matter? dude you are easily influenced. I'm so so sorry

dude, the bottles were on the ground. dude you are easily influenced. I'm so so sorry.

Did i see that he said "may"..is that a declarative statement? At present, he says his work simply challenges a particular interpretation of the second law...not the law itself.

Again...why can't you simply read what is written without having to reinterpret it?
I'm not going to quibble about parsing sentences. Let me word it this way: Do you believe Graeff can design a system that causes entropy to decrease?

Of course you won't since it is you who is altering what the man said. You do it all the time. You don't read to hear when is being said and maybe learn something....you read with pre determined intent..

Did he say that he did?
Do you believe Graeff can design a system that causes entropy to decrease?

Yes, that was funny.

dude, the bottles were on the ground. dude you are easily influenced. I'm so so sorry

dude, the bottles were on the ground. dude you are easily influenced. I'm so so sorry.

Yes, bottles on the ground got warmer than the surroundings.

Yes, that was funny.

dude, the bottles were on the ground. dude you are easily influenced. I'm so so sorry

the ground got warmer correct. the thermometer read the heat from the ground.

It's still called control, he should have measured the temperature of the ground ahead of him placing the bottles on it. you aren't very bright.

Yes, that was funny.

It's still called control, he should have measured the temperature of the ground ahead of him placing the bottles on it. you aren't very bright.

The grass was warmer than the air? By 19C-24C? LOL!

Yes, that was funny.

And if they both were warmed by the ground, why did the CO2 bottle warm more?

Yes, that was funny.

the soil. wow.so you don't think dirt gets warmer than the air?

Yes, that was funny.

And if they both were warmed by the ground, why did the CO2 bottle warm more?
well duh, he didn't control his experiment so perhaps the. thermometer, or perhaps he heated the one when he touched them. again, you seem to miss the control experiment thingy. you're funny. he should have left the camera running focused on the readings the entire time.

Yes, that was funny.

the soil. wow.so you don't think dirt gets warmer than the air?

Dirt?

Go to 2:01 LOL!

Forum List

Back